Thread: New to HD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -8

Default New to HD

Hello, just want to introduce myself to the forum. I recently got HD and Fury a few days ago from the playstation welcome back offer and i absolutely love it. My brand of machine is Harimau and iv actually been wondering what the best mode/way to get loyalty points are. Overall iv been doing quite well on the whole game aspect of the game but if anyone has any tips there willing to share id love to hear there.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Hi welcome.
    Best way to get loyalty points is either speed laps [you'll find you will most likely get Piranhas loyalty points will trying to beat Zico] or Zone mode [Zone versions of the craft are in name only, there's no handling difference]

Timezone
    GMT -8

Thanks for the advice. Iv just been racing and battling to get better but i needed to find a way to get loyalty points cause racing doesnt seem to pay out much lol

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Hi Zolo, yes as Blackwiggle says speed laps and zone, due to the higher number of laps you do, will pay out lots of loyalty points.

You'll build them naturally with time anyway, and the only two trophies for them involve getting 500 for each team and 100,000 for any one team. You'll do both of these things easily in a couple of months just playing the game.

I'd have to agree. Infact If you're really wanting to improve those points I can definately recommend doing Zone races offline.

Mainly for the fact it will teach you some great evasion and control skill, which will make racing weapon live courses all the easier.

With time and practise you'll find yourself almost autopiloting most maps and your challenge then will be evading fire and giving fire.

Timezone
    GMT -8

Thanks, that actually seems like a pretty good idea. Iv been getting quite good at turning but practic is always needed. Honestly im not really interested in trophies or anything, i just want to get ahold of some new sparkley Harimau ships lol