Thread: Back to the trial version!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    JayMinerFan

Default Back to the trial version!

I went to play Wipeout HD for the first time in months today and I could only run the trial version! I know about being able to get the game for free with the Welcome Back deal, but it doesn't seem like any of you guys have had any trouble with this, and I really don't want to think about re-doing the years of progress that I had built up. Can anybody here help me?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Clon3-Command3r

See if you can redownload your entitlement or w/e from the PSN store via download history.

If that doesn't work, just get it free with the Welcome Back package. The Welcome Back package will also give you Fury if you hadn't purchased it.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I don't quite understand your problem.

If you are worried about losing game progress then just get a small USB stick and copy your HD game saved data to that.
    Then you can re-download the game using your download history at the Pstore.
    Or as mentioned, use the welcome back package.
    Then reinstall the saved game data.

The only way you could not get your game saved data to work would be if you were to download HD/FURY from a Pstore in a different region other than the one you had originally, or, you were trying to use it with a disc versions of HD/FURY.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    JayMinerFan

I didn't know that I could do that; thanks for the advice! I'll get on it tomorrow.