Been playing Wipeout for years offline, recently grabbed the HD freebie from the Welcome Back pack and went online.

For the most part its almost exactly the same as it used to be and online isn't much different from off, but I have been having trouble with a few things:

1. Lobby Abuse. Lately I've found people setting up lobbies as one race type and once everyone is in, switching gametype with very short start timers. Very irritating as I despise Extermination mode.

2. Is there any tips on how to deal with "Bully" racers? By bully racers I mean ones who have no intention of racing or fighting to win, just to knock some players down..

Quite recently Because of my almost pacifistic race style (I rarely use weapons like some of the more aggressive racers) I quite often find myself being targeted by weapons. Weapons is fair enough but my big gripe is the bullies that 'Grind'.

They'll sidle up next to you on a corner and use you as bouncing pads or grind you into a wall until you either wipeout or are weakenough to be wipedout by someone else further on.

Like I said I don't mind the racers who do this then go on to win, but lately it seems to be players who despise my style of racing which consistently get me podium and do everything they can to remove that chance even at the cost of them coming last.