Thread: Video - 82 zones on Moa Therma White

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Video - 82 zones on Moa Therma White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgm5Ntoovss

Note that it isn't my best score... This is.
    [there used to be a zone leaderboard screencap here, but it's gone. it was 90 zones and 210803 points.]
    Last edited by Marach; 12th December 2011 at 04:06 PM.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Wow, great video, Marach! It's rare to see such a high score on video. Also, congrats on your new record!
    James will be furious!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TropicMoon10

I absolutely suck at Zone. So much so, that I've decided to forget about that mode altogether. lolz

Congrats, though, on a fantastic record!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Impressive record there! Congrats! Zone is not my cup of tea, but it is really cool to watch.

Keep 'em coming, greetz Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 1

So I'm going to get a new PSP soon (my previous one broke down completely), not that it matters anymore without the record server... It would be nice if someone had a list of Zone records archived, Sony isn't going to make me stop playing.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

I still play Pulse too.

Maybe I'll make a thread for it sometime, but I've attached a text file to this post, with the top 10 Zone scores on each track (I "moderated" them to remove false scores, etc.). It's from July 2011, so it's not completely up to date (e.g. I know INFAXSU managed to edge me out on Fart Gale Black not long after I set that record), but it's better than nothing.

PSN ID
    AnErare, AnE

Woah! Stunning performance Marach! I hope you'll do the same for a lot of other tracks

And great job SmadSmart I'm happy to see my record on Arc Prime still held at that time

I keep wanting to play zone again but forgetting to actually do it.. Last time I had a go was on the DLC tracks, mostly Vostok Reef and Orcus. Vostok gets so mad at higher zones because the craft takes off a lot! This makes the tight chicanes really difficult but loads of fun

Posts like these make me want to play again even more!

Marach: check my profile on youtube, you might find a few nice pulse zone videos there

well, just reached zone 82, 4 or 5 more seconds to reach 83.had a modest start, only 17 PL. wish me luck on reaching zone 90

editave it another try, reached zone 84, 16 PL, 51 PZ, 168470 zone score
    Last edited by Ryuk; 30th December 2011 at 05:18 PM.