Thread: New to Wipeout; looking for some people to add.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Qgstkpnjtp

Default New to Wipeout; looking for some people to add.

So I got this game with PSN+ last year and initially didn't like it, so I put it down pretty quickly. About a week and a half ago GreenyMac showed up on an IRC room I frequent (the Mario Kart Wii Pro Players' Lounge) and suggested I try it out again, and the rest is history.

I'm not at all good right now (still having trouble with some of the more complex shortcuts and some inconsistency on Phantom in general) but I figure that'll change quick if I can get in on some pro players' lobbies and see how it's done. Please note that until the freebies from the PSN outage come up, I won't have Fury, so I wouldn't be able to do any elim/zb (=<) or the new tracks if I were to join in.

I've already raced a few of you (though I can't remember exactly who, just that Greeny's pointed people out to me over the past three days I've played online) and had a blast, so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and put the PSN tags to the name, as it were.

And yes, the jumble of random letters that comprises my username is the same as my PSN: Qgstkpnjtp. Long story behind it XD. Might be better if people interested in adding me just post their tags here and I can add them instead ( ¬‿¬)

By the way, you guys can probably expect to get a bunch more players from the aforementioned MKW Pro Lounge, courtesy of Greeny =D Most of them were (and some still are) among the best in the world at MKW right from the get-go, so once they've started getting the hang of things, they'll be improving super quickly.

See you all on the track. =D
    Last edited by Qgstkpnjtp; 3rd June 2011 at 07:46 AM.