Thread: WOHD on the NGP!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    haiku_

Default WOHD on the NGP!

OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME. NEW WIPEOUT!

Just watch the video and get your face melted off. And the fact that PS3s can compete against NGP players means an update to WOHD on the PS3 as well. Assuming I am reading into that correctly.

Well, this certainly redeems Sony for that ridiculous outage!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Zix-Xer

WOW that looks great!.

new tracks new ships new guns sounds super, if it also comes to ps3. because crossplatform sucks if all ps3 players get disconected after every race because of the stuff we dont have.

looking at the footage it looks like it is running around 30 fps... thats nice and all but we realy need the 60 for zone mode!

I can fly v-K in 12 sec thats 12x60=720 frames for a lap.
    if the game is 30 fps. and I can still fly the 12 sec lap it will be 12x30=360 frames a lap.... thats not mutch.

looking at the new map... I hope its not done yet becuase I dont think it is nearly as goodlooking as the new track designs.(fury)

Timezone
    GMT -5

Great news!

From what I heard, it's a new WipEout for NGP and PS3. Talking about them being cross platform and then saying they just "loaded up" the old track to test it.

So I really hope the PS3 gets a new WipEout!

@Zix - It's likely the stream was 30fps, so I don't know how you'd be able to tell. It should be able to run 60fps since it isn't putting up 1080p... At least I hope so with how the named it and all.
    Last edited by Frailavi; 3rd June 2011 at 02:42 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

Indeed, it looks great. I spotted some sort of road track (there was a right-turn lane ) and I'm sure I recognised the load screen for that track with the transparent bits.

But 10 tracks? We all know that means 5 tracks forwards+5 reverse... Also, I didn't quite catch the release date?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Great, Wipeout HD Fury was my, pretty much, only reason to obtain a PS3 (obviously I just borrowed it then), now this is my only reason to obtain an NGP.

<___< why has this game series to be so awesome?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

10 brand new tracks, 20 brand new ships + older stuff (so it's also compatible
    with the PS3 game) ... GREAT

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Quote Originally Posted by his1nightmare View Post
    Great, Wipeout HD Fury was my, pretty much, only reason to obtain a PS3 (obviously I just borrowed it then), now this is my only reason to obtain an NGP.

<___< why has this game series to be so awesome?
    Haha, nicely put.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Zix-Xer

Quote Originally Posted by mic-dk View Post
    Indeed, it looks great. I spotted some sort of road track (there was a right-turn lane ) and I'm sure I recognised the load screen for that track with the transparent bits.

But 10 tracks? We all know that means 5 tracks forwards+5 reverse... Also, I didn't quite catch the release date?
    i think your right with the 5 + 5 tracks.
    and 20 ships? well there probably will be 5 with 4 skins.

release date!! launche of NGP

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Zix-Xer

Quote Originally Posted by Frailavi View Post
    Great news!

From what I heard, it's a new WipEout for NGP and PS3. Talking about them being cross platform and then saying they just "loaded up" the old track to test it.

So I really hope the PS3 gets a new WipEout!

@Zix - It's likely the stream was 30fps, so I don't know how you'd be able to tell. It should be able to run 60fps since it isn't putting up 1080p... At least I hope so with how the named it and all.
    after I uploaded my text I got to look at a new interview. and he also said the fps was cut in half to maintain the looks. so ye its 30 :'(

played wipeout hd with 3d and that also got 30 fps and i did not like that at all!