Thread: Pulse online races

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    seraph_hikaryu

Default Pulse online races

Greetings fellow pilots and admirers of the FX simulation games. The name's Seraph. Some may remember me from the past. I was away for quite some time now (almost a year... dude...) but now I'm back and craving for some action. So anyone interested I'll be online from time to time everyday but you can just message me on my profile or add me to your msn and we can arrange some good flight hours together. Hope to see you on the track guys! Keep it up!

P.S. I usually fly on phantom and my favorite track is Moa Therma. No problem racing on other classes though. Just trying to have fun and meet some nice pilots.
    Last edited by Seraph; 25th May 2011 at 07:03 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    seraph_hikaryu

Had a couple of races with samubrewl, gorak1023 and two other pilots. Thanks for your time, appreciate it. Man am I rusty... Currently flighing with (or should I say way behind) tropicmoon10. Anyway... Awesome racing. Thanks for your time tropicmoon10. Hope to see you again.
    Last edited by Seraph; 25th May 2011 at 08:08 PM.

How is it running? Lag? I know it runs well through adhoc party, very good actually, but most who play this way don't have a ps3

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    seraph_hikaryu

Depends on your connection speed. For me it runs really smooth. Ps3 runs as smoothly too.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TropicMoon10

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Man am I rusty... Currently flighing with (or should I say way behind) tropicmoon10. Anyway... Awesome racing. Thanks for your time tropicmoon10. Hope to see you again.
    Yes!

Haha, they were some great races; and as you may know by now, I'm also a Phantom pilot. (Been racing since late-2009 )

And thanks! Hope to race you again too.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    seraph_hikaryu

Currently online. I've set up a room with password wz. Got lots of quiters these days... Anyone interested let's fly.
    Logging off... Hope to fly again soon.
    Last edited by Seraph; 28th May 2011 at 12:43 PM.

Does Anybody wanna have an online race?? Let me Know I'll wait for you