Thread: I ask for someone to record the main menu of Fury!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default I ask for someone to record the main menu of Fury!

Hello everyone,

I'm looking, no, asking for someone who is a happy owner of a PS3, Wipeout HD Fury and a video capture device of very good quality (obviously 1080p with 10 mb/s MPEG-2 stream or something comparable would be -perfect-).

I would like to see a recorded video of such quality, containing this:
    - A whole loop of the main menu animation of HD Fury, I'm not sure how long a whole loop is, probably 10 minutes, but I know it loops at a certain point fully. Just record a time of such 10 minutes or stop when you are certain that you saw a scene twice (same ship, camera angle and distortion).
    - Please go with the "cursor" into Options and just select (not enter) Extras, and let it remain like this while recording; it prevents also the start of the "screensaver" of Wipeout HD, which shows random maps.
    - The HUD-zoom "adjustment" should be, please, set to 84%.
    - The video-file itself should be the exact same one you recorded without re-encoding. (As I stated, most likely an MPEG-2-stream, though I can't know which container and codec your device uses.) It should end up pretty huge, but with usage of WinRAR (which compresses uncompressed codecs, or those with a lot unnecessary information, very well) and at the time of DSL 50k I guess, and hope, this won't be a problem.

Why do I search for such a thing? I'll be honest, I just think this animation is one of the most beautiful things I saw in any media and I would like to be able to watch it to relax (since I'm not a PS3-owner (anymore)). I guess I could also built a screensaver from it.

I would be TERRIBLY thankful if anyone would find the time and the motivation to do it for me, and I won't resist in rewarding with something, though I guess it would be hard to find what.

So, please, someone relocate the solidarism within him and do me this, edgelessly huge, favour.
    Last edited by his1nightmare; 23rd May 2011 at 11:43 PM.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

I'd gladly do it for you but I've been struggling to encode my videos at anything above 720p I'm afraid, even though the camera records at 1080p

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi Colonel_Gaddafi,

I'm very glad that you are so open-hearted to want to help me out, but sadly a camera-recording is not what I wish for, I want, badly, a direct stream record (those things are called video capture devices or audio-video- grabbers, depending on how they work).
    Still thanks again for your offer!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I could do this reasonably easily, but I could only do 720p or 1080i. If no-one else chimes in with a 1080p offer then I'll set it up.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

1080i would be almost equally awesome and I wouldn't be anywhere less thankful dude. Indeed, I would be very glad if you do it .

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I'm trying to upload this but it's an error-ridden process. my internet will sporadically cut out too, so this could take a good few attempts before it's successful. Even then I'm not 100& the megaupload file will be accessible. Sometimes they seem to just never be available.