Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Welcome back to PSN

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Just ordered a new hard drive for these, when stuff like this comes around it makes you realise that 60GB really is bugger all nowadays

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Well darn it all, I don't know why/how/what/when, but I got the free PS3 games for both of my accounts, and half the PSP games, but the other 2 PSP free games offers didn't appear for my other account...

But anyways, looks like my video gaming for next winter is all set up now.

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

Does anyone know about the 3 free movies?
    They're in the film section of the playstation store!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

One of the free games I selected disappeared from my cart before I could continue the "purchase", and the PSN thinks I already claimed it :/

Stupid, buggy, PSN...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Just go to download history and click on download again, should work.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

... :/ like I didn't look already

Anyway, just checked it out again and still managed to get it via account management/services. It wasn't the biggest deal even if I couldn't get it, as I don't really like how Infamous looks much anyway, and at >7GB, it's unlikely that I'll even download it with a 50GB/month cap... and I already got 2 free games from the Aus. store. Was just venting

Japanese PSN, up next. (last time I checked the store, it wasn't online yet..).

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dr-fresh21

well just dont go all bonkers on the "welcome back" pilots im sure there are a few dimonds in the rough :/
    Last edited by Eden Priest; 6th June 2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: stupid bloody spell check

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Had a bash at Dead Nation last night. Fun game I have to say, although it clearly won't hold my attention for long. It feels like a 20 year old space invaders type game with pretty graphics over it. Tried downloading Infamous, it was still going when I got up this morning!

PSN ID
    firstdave/Astropulser

like the Colonel really Dead nation is a good little game but i can see me getting bored of it quickly and Infamous was a waste of electricity (No pun intended) and hours of time downloading it ! Maybe its just me as i see plenty of folk saying how good it is. but not my bag.

Dave.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    icarasDragon

inFAMOUS Is really a gem once you have it, downloading 7.5GB is no mean feat but you won't be disapointed, Gameplay of just running around the city and killing random reapers is a hell of a lot of fun, and the missions just give you a bit of a XP boost before the main storyline missions womp your buzzing bum because you forgot to upgrade your powers [That's what the side missions are for!].