Thread: FURY Campaign difficulty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    TNitaliano

Default FURY Campaign difficulty

So, I just finished out my 100% of the game, completing the Fury Campaign just a day or so ago.

I got golds on Elite difficulty all the way until Meltdown (I believe that's stage 8's name). I was so damn frustrated by Zone Battles and Detonators on elite difficulty in that stage.

I'm curious: did you guys get golds on Elite difficulty for your Fury campaigns? I thought the Fury campaign was a touch more difficult than Wipeout HD's campaign.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I have all gold on elite difficulty in the Fury Campaign. No real difficulties except a detonator race on the last grid. I think it was Tech de Ra Reverse.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Personally I found Fury's campaign to be immensely easier, and I played it through all on elite and getting gold medals.
    However, I got the Fury expansion after I had finished the original campaign, and my skill level given my experience made 95% of the Fury stuff, especially the speed laps and time trials, pretty much a joke.

That said, I think I liked the Fury campaign a little more since it wasn't as demanding, and I liked all the new tracks and game modes... except eliminator. And while detonator is good, it was frustrating at times - but not nearly as bad as it was getting through Elite Phantom single races that first time 'round in the HD campaign...

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    TNitaliano

You know, I fully expected my experience to be the same, considering how good I thought I was coming off my HD Elite Campaign Legend run.

However, those zone battles and detonator events really frustrated the hell out of me. I am just awful at zone battles, I think.

The speed laps and races I can handle. Looks like I'm going to have to do a cleanup run.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

A lot of heavy hitters with online racing fail dismally with detonator and Zone Battle.
    I know I fail unless well practiced.

i got elite golds on hd on every event but of fury i didnt tbh i dont think i even did every event just enough to to get the tropheys and unlocks i think..i would assume elite detonator and duel would be hard so well done for getting them..