Thread: Wipeout Tunes Soundcloud Group

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Talking WipeoutZone Soundcloud Group!!

WipeoutZone's own Soundcloud Profile
    http://soundcloud.com/wipeoutzone
    (Website does not work on the ps3s own browser)

After using this site for well over 2 years I thought it was about time to create a profile listing all the tunes I've found on this site that I use for my own Wipeout playlist.
    There's about 70 or so at the moment, but if anyone else would like to contribute their own favourites, by all means let me know and I'll pm you the login details

Many tunes come with download links shared by the creators themselves.
    Currently its predominantly a mixture of dirty electo house, dnb & upbeat dubstep. Feel free to contribute more!
    Last edited by OBH; 4th April 2011 at 04:38 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I discovered Funkanomics thanks to your Soundcloud antics so will definitely follow this group. Loving me some Ghettofunk these days. I think you're responsible for introducing me to Feed Me as well.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

You legend!! Everyone has to love a little funk!
    When Noisia were playing in my hometown, we spotted someone dancing while holding the Feed Me little green monster that he has. We thought it was just some bloke, but turned out to be the man himself!

But yeah, if you have any tunes I need to add to the group do let me know

Timezone
    GMT + 4

Default Hi there :) great idea haydn

Yes Haydn, this is a great idea - i have changed my music backround cause sometimes rocks otherwise nervs - music for wipeout is emotional for me - makes me weak with a portion adrenalin lol and when u listen it 1000 times u must change a while - i remember FSOL, Underworld, fluke and CoLD StoRAGE, Orbital, Paul Van Dyk, Propellerheads, Hard Hands aaaaaand yes Nosia, Prodigy and Chemical Brothers but theres soo many good music included your tunes... / i love to listen it on track and raceing with you guys
    Last edited by runingman111; 5th April 2011 at 02:46 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

This kind of music is pretty much all I listen to. ( House , electro, acid jazz, etc. I'm gonna go check out this soundcloud now.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    MetaKraken (formerly MechaKraken)

YES! Thank for the site! I use to try out the YouTube converter, though the sound quality is horrid. This, however, is the one I was looking for, which is awesome.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

Yo guys, I added a 105 minute mix that I love to the wip3outzone faves. Its easy to find its labeled djaime- happy new year... You guys just dont know, youve released the music head in me. And this site is what Ive been looking for for ages. If you guys like this style let me know. This is the kinda **** I drive to along with classic wip3out stuff. I also added Rabbit in the moon and some Atjazz. The rabbit in the moon is what we used to listen to back in college for those times when we had special sets of eyes....If ya know what I mean. I see That my contributions are most funky soulful vocals except for the rabbit in the moon which is just plain hard electro.
    Last edited by greenymac; 6th April 2011 at 12:14 PM.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

I'm pretty certain if we all contribute we could get a little something for everyone