Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when did everyone turn into Feisar players? :)

PSN ID
    zero3growlithe

Feisar for me is like a wild pig I want to slightly turn right... and i get a fast mariage with wall
    (but i like it on chenghou, still i like AG- since times of WO Pure)
    Last edited by zero3growlithe; 2nd April 2011 at 08:17 PM.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Feisar is considered a beginner's ship. It's low speed surely won't help its chances at winning any races, but the low speed coupled with a high handling means that most players will be able to navigate the earlier races without any usage of the airbrakes. This ship will help ease players into the Wipeout world but is not a very viable end-game ship.
    :d

PSN ID
    slow-train aka pitbulldug

Thumbs down

thought id give feiser a trial run today,just for the hell of it! all i got to say is,its way to floaty! needs at least 50 kilos of ballast in its rear end! i'll stick to my icarus thankyou

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

What speedclass are we talking here slow-train?

Besides phantom icarus is my main ship. Or maybe Harimau+, I did THE campain in ag-sys, but I don't like it anymore....for Ã* long time. In phantom I might switch to harimau or mirage, because I love THE BR feeling with it. But after Ã* few matches I mostly switch back to good ol' FEISAR

PSN ID
    slow-train aka pitbulldug

well anyone who knows me will know i live up to my name lol i only race venom n flash! but i like haribo for rapier n thats about as fast as i can go,im 43 now n i think my reflexes are goin downhill at a rapid pace

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Quote Originally Posted by stin View Post
    I do use Feisar through OutPost7 and Edgewinter`s tracks through Pure`s game!
    It's actually on Pulse stevie, lol just a little mistake you made there
    Feisar was on Pulse's and Pure's Demo so I got in to Feisar that way, I hate Prianha and Triakis due to their thrust and Handling.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

i made a switch, but it was to AG systems and not feisar.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Well, i became a Auricom player (i choose them in the 95% of the time).

I have a friend who is a Feisar fan too.

Don't know why so many fans. European team? (One of the biggest communities is in England and France i think) Good handling? Who knows.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yes, you right, it is Pulse version, how stupid of me!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IndoorSnowStorm

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsBom View Post
    I hate Prianha and Triakis due to their thrust and Handling.
    Personally I think Piranha was the best ship in Pulse, but I digress. Did anyone else think how Feisar is usually one of the first Ships in line when you got to choose your craft? Like in HD it is the first one that shows up. Maybe some players just pick Feisar, base every other ship on it, and see which one they like.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Quote Originally Posted by R3BU5ER View Post
    Feisar is considered a beginner's ship. It's low speed surely won't help its chances at winning any races, but the low speed coupled with a high handling means that most players will be able to navigate the earlier races without any usage of the airbrakes. This ship will help ease players into the Wipeout world but is not a very viable end-game ship.
    :d
    Thats just simply not true
    It may be an "easy" choice as anyone even vaguely familiar with the series would recognise it, but its also a perfectly viable end-game ship. Just a very, very tough one as it requires meticulous racing lines

Take tracks such as Sol 2 or Sebenco. Feisar is absolute king.
    Last edited by OBH; 3rd April 2011 at 11:28 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Wellington86 used to be the best Feisar pilot I'd come across before he retired.

You still get a lot of the Japanese pilots racing with it, I've always found it too twitchy for my liking.
    It's one of those crafts that you have to race with all the time to be able to do well with, too easy to make mistakes if you just pick it for occasional use.
    It comes in handy though if your new to the game while learning HD's tracks, and can really help you out when going for Tournament Ace on Chenghou F & R and also Sebenco.

I find the Fury version of AG-Systems to be more like the HD version of Feisar than a tweaked AG-Systems craft, the only difference is the back end seems to be slightly weighed down.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Quote Originally Posted by osama bin haydn View Post
    Thats just simply not true
    It may be an "easy" choice as anyone even vaguely familiar with the series would recognise it, but its also a perfectly viable end-game ship. Just a very, very tough one as it requires meticulous racing lines

Take tracks such as Sol 2 or Sebenco. Feisar is absolute king.
    That's why quoted it from a gaming-site with al the shipstats 'it won't help your chances at winning any races' lol...