Thread: WipEout 2D - A Fangame Proof of Concept

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Amorbis

Default WipEout 2D - A Fangame Proof of Concept - Now on V2!

WipEout 2D is a fangame I have been working on by myself for a short while using Game Maker, a simple game making program.

Aside from the physics and graphics scaling, which have been adapted from Game Maker Community resources, the game has been made from scratch. The sprites and track environment have been drawn by me using Photoshop and MS Paint.

I'm releasing the current version of WipEout 2D to the WipEout Zone community for feedback and testing. I know there is another fangame project going on at the moment, I don't want to interfere with it so I'll try my best to keep this one separate to avoid confusion. If you find anything wrong with the game or have any suggestions, then please let me know.

Instructions on how to play the game can be found on the menu screen when you press F1. To download the game click the download link below.

Download - Revision 1

For latest version and change log click here.

Also thanks to the WOZ community for the sound effect files and fonts that I've borrowed from the download section, they've been useful!

If the image is too large or this thread is in the wrong forum area then feel free to change it.
    Last edited by Amorbis; 13th December 2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: New game version.