Thread: The Ultimate Wipeout Machine - 7 different Wipeout Games all on one litle vita

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default The Ultimate Wipeout Machine - Seven Wipeout Games all on one little vita

Yes. That would be awesome. If and only if Sony is going to rls the classic Wipeout Games from the PSone.
    Last edited by daybrain; 12th June 2012 at 11:42 AM.

PSN ID
    Killercrusher232

Well, assuming that the PSP games would be made to work with the Vita (and the PS2 ones). You could theoretically put all of the WipEout series into one console!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

psp pure and pulse are working perfectly on vita. i play them all the time, much more than 2048.
    and i dont think anybody would need fusion.
    psone classic will come to psn store

If you have a vita you have access to HD content, 2048 , pure , pulse and soon psone compatibility, which means wipeout 1, as for wipeout xl/2097 and wipeout 3/SE they aren't on the store, who knows why.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ExaltedR3V3NG3

But we have to wait until Sony uploads WipEout 2097, 3SE and Fusion to the Store (If Vita achieves to emulate PS2 games)...

Timezone
    GMT + 1

PS2? These are all psOne!

PSN ID
    TheAngelOutside

Actually Fusion was a PS2 game...WipEout 2097 and 3SE were on the PsOne. Also,it would be amazing if they made those games playable on the Vita

Timezone
    GMT -6

And if you could also download the Velocitar Track and the 'Super Weapons" from WipEout 64 into WipEout 2097, that would be kinda cool, but I guess I can live without that.

But what I am really wanting is a PS Vita with Clickable Analogue Sticks and with two extra L and R buttons. I think I can live without Mini HDMI, but not without L2, R2, L3, and R3. Those are pretty essential for most PS3 games these days, and Especially L2 and R2.