Hi there - server crash on playstationNetwork look here

PSN ID
    slimjim2097

i like how there not saying what the problem is

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

Sony will not acknowledge publicly that they dont know what to do about these hackers... They can always save face by saying whatever they please anf the general consumer will never know the wiser.
    Either way,I dont like it one bit.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I usually side with anonymous, and I will for this one as well. People watch and laugh when it's for something that doesn't effect them, but now that it inconveniences your daily life you're against it entirely.

Their decision making is typically very logical and thought out. Besides, a few days without PSN could be a good thing for me.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

The anons are just imbelcelic morons who need to give themselves self-gratifation from their crappy lives. The idea here makes /no/ sense whatsoever. Oh, nobody else was affected except a few with other OS but they think taking down the PSN is a good idea cause everyone will know what it feels like to be denied a service they paid for?

WRONGO.

Do you think if a cop got shot and other cops didn't it would make it ok to go shoot all if them so they no what it feels like?

The 'anon' supporters are just your typical 'rebel against the system' people- sony aint half as bad as they people think! The anons turned from a great activist group into a stupid, pointless 'hacker' group that aim to hurt people.

bloody saddos

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Guys anonymous isn't beyond that this time, they stopped their psn dos attacks a while ago now. They even just published something a few hours ago, denying any responsibility for that.

PSN ID
    slow-train aka pitbulldug

instead of the error code when i try to sign in,im now getting the psn is currently undergoing maintenance message! would be nice if this was fixed real soon cause im bored bored bored

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

PSN maintenance has always happened on the 21st of April. It's really unlikely that it's Anonymous this time. Yes I know it's the 22nd already but maybe they wanna do it right?

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Swear the big man upstairs is trying to stop me having my cup race

Maintenance lol,

all the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't put the PSN back together again. (or atleast for 2 WHOLE days )

anyways i get 80710D23 error, id much prefer if they did what google chrome does "its dead jim" at least then it would be a bit funny, or in the trouble shoot advise people to go outside, after all this might be the only sun we get the UK for a long time

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

All I know is that if itsnot up ad running by tomorrow I'll be pissed. I've been trying to get better for avalon and now that its right on our doorstep psn is down.lol

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

A belated statement has be made by Sony saying maintenance is being done and the PSN should be back online within the next 18 hours from the time I posted this.

B.S. IMHO as they always warn people at least a few days in advance at least at one official PSforum, and they haven't anywhere this time.
    Also add to the fact that that they only ever do maintenance in one particular region for a maximum 10-12 hours period, this has been close to 3 days worldwide, something bigger is going on.
    I don't know why, but the worse hit area has been Japan, they have been without the PSN for nearly 2 weeks apart for one or two days

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    A belated statement has be made by Sony saying maintenance is being done and the PSN should be back online within the next 18 hours from the time I posted this.
    Oh great. So Avalon may not happen until midday tomorrow. >.<

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

I wouldnt be surprised if it was on and off the entire weekend...

PSN ID
    firstdave/Astropulser

Just when i convinced myself to have a go at this but on the upside its made me complete campaign. ooooh i like shiney things.

Dave.

I was ticked about this as well, until I got a few good time trial results, and learned a few lines. It better be up by July 6 (wipeout tournament), otherwise, they need to make a LAN option!, which would be better anyway for a tourney. So, I haven't played alot online, this happens alot?

Timezone
    GMT -5

Clearly Skynet has begun its attack, initial testing phases being conducted across the PSN.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

boxerboy, did i used to play COD with you?

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

This is annoying isn't it? Avalon is tomorrow and I can't connect to Psn. I haven't been playing at all for a bit. But I have a knee injury and I can't go out much. I really wanted to play online so I won't get bored but stupid bastard psn stops all that. Now I have to play monopoly with Aaron and Marie (nephew and niece). I don't mind but they cheat XD

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Rapidkirby3000

Before I heard PSN was going to perform server maintenance, I thought there was something wrong with my Ethernet cord at first.