Thread: Online in WIPEOUT PULSE

PSN ID
    Aero-R

Default Online in WIPEOUT PULSE

I'm a HD / FURY pilot that weeks ago bought a PSP with PURE and PULSE to check them. A friend of mine also has PULSE so I wanted do some races online. The thing is that I'm new into PSP hardware so I do not know if I'm doing something wrong or not.. but I still do not see anything online.

I've a PSP-3004, my WLAN already config. and my WLAN button activated. I use the online mode of PULSE (not the AD HOC since I guess that one is for using online when you've a PSP near?) and I do select ENGLISH SPEAKING channel. Then the menu stays all the time searching without finding any created lobby.

Am I doing something wrong or there's nobody playing PULSE anymore?. I don't know how the online in PSP goes but I think AD HOC is for when you've a PSP near and online is for when you want to connect through the router like on any other console. Is that right?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

No, you are doing everything right. The problem is just that no one plays online anymore

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

He's trying to meet up with a friend online so it doesn't matter if few people play, he should be able to see his friend.
    Pardon me for not being much help, it's been a long time that I've used the infrastructure mode. Did you double-check your settings for you and your friend? Make sure neither is using Ad-hoc for example.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi Aero-R,

If you are in the online menu with the options to create a game or join a game, etc. When you press 1 time on the circle button, you will go to a hidden online menu that shows you how many pilots are online and if there is a game created or not. Let me know if you can see it and if it helped!!!

Greetz Mad-Ice

PSN ID
    Aero-R

Thanks everybody, I finally saw how to enter the online properly =]

And Darkdrium777 nice to see you again, I still remember your ID from the past ;]

I've done a few onlines on PULSE, it's fantastic. Obviously not as FURY, but it's great =]