Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cubis Float Challenge

Here it is, the first fusion challenge!!

This one is dedicated to you widey! I thought that I'd legitimatly beat your time from the fusion tables and now I have I thought that I would make a challenge for it.

Here goes.....

Cubis Float - Course 1
    0:32.36 Piranha(1st) 91%

Post your quickest dudes hahaha :

PSN ID
    Vic_Viper_1985

A challenge dedicated to me now, im so happy :smile: i look forward to trying this one (i love the cubiss float tracks)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: As Heaven Is Wide on 2002-02-17 22:30 ]</font>

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Darn - I'll have to lower myself and use a Piranha for this, but I'm up for it. :smile:

PSN ID
    Vic_Viper_1985

I thought id take a break from trying to beat the imense highness of oggobs zone levels, and then i remembered about this challenge so heres my time.

Cubiss Float 1

31:32 Piranha 100%

Damn Widey, so near yet so far

31.28 Piranha(1st) 100%

I think that there is more to come (but not much a REALLY good lap might get a 30.xx)

22 laps of Cubiss Float later and I manage:

I think that is close to my limit now. Its about at this time that I wish the 24 sec bug lap wasn't there, I'd love to put that time up.

Oh, and by the way, zone mode, on this course I got to zone 29 lost control and exploded with 1.0seconds left

Damn, I came here today thinking I was gonna blow everybody away with my 0:31:20 time. Oh well, it's back to the races then.:smile:

PSN ID
    Vic_Viper_1985

Just got 30:62, phew that was hard.

P.S just wondering but whens this gonna end anyway?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: As Heaven Is Wide on 2002-02-20 15:48 ]</font>

When can we have a Katmoda 12 Course 3 Challenge? Or a Florian Height one?

And you guys are too good on Cubiss Float... I barely manage under 33 seconds. Do you use the shortcut at all?

PSN ID
    Vic_Viper_1985

If you want a katmoda 12 course 3 challenge or florion height one then why not make one yourself here (the arena) oh and no i dont use any shortcuts on cubiss float 1 (i dont think you can on time trial mode anyway)

The shortcut on Cubiss is near the end, right. But you need a rocket or sumthin to blow it away. Am I right?

If I am, I'm sure you can't use the short cut on time trial. I know I didn't. I got 31:08 yesterday. I'm still not best so I'll have to keep going.

PSN ID
    Vic_Viper_1985

Yep youre right and you cant use the shortcut on cubiss float 1 on time trial (i even tried ramming it away with the ship)

Hey, I went checking the record on this track in the Wipeoutfusion.com leagues. The first place record says 0:11:82. 11 seconds!?!?!?!?!? What the fook? Is this a bug? There's no way you can get that time. Maybe if you fall off the track, and get a lucky respawn? But that would be cheating, wouldn't it. I mean, I would never post a record I got because of the (somewhat stupid) respawning. What do you guys/gals think?

PSN ID
    Vic_Viper_1985

Yep, that time is probably a mixture of the superfast cheat and a respawning bug. (they should try to find a way to get rid of things like this)

What, you can get records using the superfast cheat? Damn, that sucks. Especially for all of us serious racers who wanna do it the right way. I'm guessing the time of 28 sumthin seconds is the best REAL time on that site, right?

Anyway, I'll try to nail your time and I'll go from there. seeya.:smile:

Dang, I'll have to start again at the weekend, I'm not having you beating me :wink:

I have no idea when this challenge will end and personally I am not going to be putting any more of my times on the Fusion board, albiet I did but up a bug time, but I think it will be very hard to sift through the true and the false times. I'll wait until the 'zone boards (or I'll just fill in the fusion time board on my site for people to look at).

Damn, hundredths of a second between victory and obscurity, this is gonna hurt.

40% of zone mode complete and only the Feisars and Songen Grey to fully upgrade :wink:

Hey, you know how to get pilots unlocked fast?

Just upgrade the ships of the second pilots and they'll get unlocked. After that is done, downgrade the same ship and upgrade another team's second pilot. This worked for me with some of the team's pilots.

6 laps and a new lap record :

30.22! Keep on trying widey!

Haha, got you beat!
    00:30:12!
    Still think there's room for improvement, though.:smile:

Damnit all to Hell! I tried entering the time code for this time into the leagues on wipeoutfusion.com but i can't decipher the blasted font! My code is not valid, apparently. Aaaargh! Couldn't they have used a better font? I entered my time code for the Florian 3 time and that worked, but not this one. I am rEally pissed off!:x