Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hd Cup Website: Corrections, suggestions and comments

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

The reason I can't edit the boards is because I'm browsing on PS3 My laptop went bust about a month ago and I'm still waiting for my Tablet to come...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

ah crap man well I'm keeping an eye on them too so I'll pick up some of the slack

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Thanks bro Appreciated!

@Oryx...just checked out the site and the interviews

http://wohdcup.sommarpojkarna.com/interviews/batch-1

really cool site..well done

just think in 10 years people will wonder what the wipeout worldcup was all about ..at least they will know its was massive and vey well done and everyone had lots of fun..

seeing all these good things shows whata great community we are and what we can do when we put our heads together.

never seen this in any other online communit to this high level.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

thank you for you kind words jasmin! there will be new content coming soon too

Where are you going to put the team stuff btw?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

a new separate section I think wee'll see I might re-arrange some of the older stuff too

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

I was curious about the challonge frame, and had a quick look at the page source and saw this:
    Code:
    <iframe src="http://challonge.com/vulture/module?width=1024&#038;height=1024" width="1024" height="1024" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
    Couldn't you change the width & height values to %'s? that would adjust the size of the frame based on the window, I believe. In any case I reckon it'd be worth having a play with.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

problem is amp the embedding code is automatically generated from the challonge site so I dont know if it would actually work changing that code. though as I've said before I'm also not a programmer in any way shape or form so what I dont know about how this works... well let's just say it could probably fill a library ^^;

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

there's the source material, which is 1024x1024, but you can dictate the size of the iframe as well, which is set to 1024x1024. changing that will probably add browser scroll bars as well, but like I said, even if it doesn't work, I can't see it hurting to try out and not upload the results.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

The new section "back story" is still in developement but it is up and we'd love to get your views on how it looks. even though I have a few things written down that I need to fix (the size of the text on some of the sections for example of the way the team logos stack ontop of one another on the frontpage) hope to get your thoughts soon

/oryx