Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Glitch (used in my moa therma venom TT)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmadSmartAlex View Post

Perhaps he should have been dedicated to bug-fixes instead.
    I Think its a bit of an overeaction, i mean its taken this long to discover a glitch in a game that was basically a launch title?

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

It's taken this long to discover this glitch, not a glitch.

I m not really too hot on how many glitches there are in this game.
    I havnt encountered anything id call a glitch so to me finding this, 2 or 3yrs after it came out isnt that bad?

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

I Cannot Make Vids, Is That Hard To Understand.+_+
    Last edited by DjM1zw1z; 7th January 2011 at 02:50 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

@Nutcase, This is the only public's video of a glitch and it was uploaded the 1st of june 2009 ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bn95...eature=related
    @Djm1zw1z, i'm not surprised !

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

I think nearly everyone on here would use something to gain an advantage over other racers... i.e, getting air off the sides of the tracks to barrel roll or leaving the circuit to get air! i dont think thats fair when racing online, unless everyone can do it!
    Thats what i call cheating, how are the newbies going to compete with that?
    but the pride of the top 10 players is all that really matters...

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Better the pride of top players who are open about their methods and want true competition, than the ego of mediocre players who resort to cheating and lying just to see their name (undeservedly) at the top.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGeeza22 View Post
    Thats what i call cheating, how are the newbies going to compete with that
    Why should neewbies compete with hardcore gamers ?
    Mario kart allows that, and in a certain measure HD too !

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

smad.

Interesting about the video thing....I'm pretty sure I've seen several videos of yours on teh interwebz. Doesn't really matter tbh, I couldn't care less. Well that's a lie, I could, but I need some sort of excuse to post.

Feel free to redeem yourself by pinching a Phantom TT or two. How about Chenghou Project Reverse, after all that is your favourite track

Yeah, in a bad mood, deal with it, shouldn't have been such a tosser in the first place, now feel free to jog on.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Well this is all news to me...

I'm clueless about glitches and the like, don't see the point. If you can't win fair and square, then where's the glory?

+1 to Smad, if players are open about their methods then you can always practice to try and beat them

@ DjM1zw1z - I understand why people are angry, it's not that you found and used a glitch...it's that you waited for people to find out before coming clean and telling the truth.

A forced confession is not a genuine one. But hey, we're all friendly here so don't worry about it too much - just don't expect anyone to trust in your times without proof

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

True Cat, and also Djm1zw1z you're young, it's a good lesson in how to deal with social life !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

... and this was your tutor lesson.

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

Sorry Lol
    Last edited by DjM1zw1z; 7th January 2011 at 04:55 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

...with no doubt !

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

Of course new comers deserve at least half a chance! when someone new gets the game and go online for the first time they get owned by people doing BRs off the edges of the track and they get lapped and they quit... for ever! its like playing cod and dying everytime you spawn because the "hardcore" just own you everytime! Thats why theres hardly anyone online! We need more fans so sony pull there finger out and get a new wipeout going!
    Its just the elites and the trophy hunters.. and because there is hardly anyone online the newbies are forced to join in with you guys! We dont need 50 grown men crying that there not top anymore, Yes people cheat but people cheat at everything... youve got your own leaderboard. Hes just a young lad who found a glitch... tried it a few times and got a few people angry, i think hes learnt his lesson... Hopefully

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Quote Originally Posted by DjM1zw1z View Post
    No I Am Very Good At Venom Overall
    I don't think !
    Why ?
    Just because you come here after your glitched WR. If you were very good, you would come before at WipEout Zone in order to learn some tips without which you can't fight for legitimate 1st place.

Your behavior is exasperating.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

DjM1zw1z: I mean, this was your lesson of life!
    Was a joke, based on what Leungbok said just above my post, but you didn't
    get it

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

Quote Originally Posted by kaori View Post
    I don't think !
    Why ?
    Just because you come here after your glitched WR. If you were very good, you would come before at WipEout Zone in order to learn some tips without which you can't fight for legitimate 1st place.

Your behavior is exasperating.
    Wait What.??

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Of course new comers deserve at least half a chance! when someone new gets the game and go online for the first time they get owned by people doing BRs off the edges of the track and they get lapped and they quit... for ever! its like playing cod and dying everytime you spawn because the "hardcore" just own you everytime! Thats why theres hardly anyone online! We need more fans so sony pull there finger out and get a new wipeout going!
    there's all the options for newcomers to race against pilots of their skills, pilot-assist, BR-off, when they chose races without those options what do they expect ?
    And IMO wipeout HD is already hugely based on luck and on slower classes an average player with turbos, quakes, persistent bombs can beat even a top player !
    I don't know for everybody, but when i begin in playing a game online, i ALREADY know that some players have lot of game time and also more skills than i, i'm not that pretentious to expect to win against everybody !!
    So when a newcomer don't win or at least follows a good pilot in wipeout, he quits ? Do all newbies believe they are some of the best pilots ???
    Last edited by leungbok; 7th January 2011 at 05:03 PM.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

its like playing cod and dying everytime you spawn because the "hardcore" just own you everytime! Thats why theres hardly anyone online! We need more fans so sony pull there finger out and get a new wipeout going!
    No, it's not like that at all. It's the opposite. When that happens in CoD, the "hardcore" players killing you as soon as you spawn are the ones taking advantage of glitches/bad game design.
    Your argument suggests that you want WOHD to become like that, where the only way to win is to more or less cheat. Or only slow players should be allowed to cheat, to make it "fair"?
    Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh, but I just disagree with you totally.