Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Glitch (used in my moa therma venom TT)

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

I got Strong Words From Pirhapac saying i am a little stupid kid who has no real skill and needs to cheat. I regret using this and i will never ever use it or even mention it again. Dont Assume i am a cheater. I only discovered this recently and i do have skill. I got through to the next round in the WOHD Cup and Chaos80 said nothing about cheating.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Someone breaking records and doesn't want to record any video has something to hide.
    Even if you're not a bad player, and obviously better than me, you're absolutely not as fast as top 10 players.
    If you can't live with that and not even happy to be in top 100 players, you have a strong issue dude...

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Oh dear so now it appears that we are screwed. Great.

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

Dude Everyone is saying it like i abuse it.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I'm not accusing you of abusing it, I'm merely saying a statement which I feel reflects the situation at hand.

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

I Regret this but I wanted to show people who have been hate mailing me that i have guts to tell what happened and how.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

You didn't do yourself any favours...and as per our conversation last night, you're not really in a position to victimise yourself.

S'alright though, my favourite modes are safe .
    Oh how selfish of me, maybe I should think what other people enjoy playing...oh wait -_-

What made you change your mind? Don't worry I'm not going to quote you in public or anything like that, just try not to contradict yourself too much.

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

what made me change my mind on what,?
    ... If its posting this, Because i wanted to show people that im not a stupid little kid trying to wreck a game. I wanted to get things clear and it hasnt worked

Emphasis On The Too

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I wouldn't call a small bit of resistance from people here a complete failure. We're obviously passionate about the game and so any talk of glitches is going to be received with some negative feedback. Well it's a good thing that you came out and openly admitted it but you may have to prepare yourself for new accusations unfortunately.

Personally I think hate mail is pointless and doesn't actually solve anything but there will obviously be others who think otherwise.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    JayTech lives.
    JayTech isn't a game-breaker though. Anything it can do can be achieved manually (occasionally with a small advantage), even if it's more difficult.
    Glitches are blatant cheating.