Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wipeout HD Tutor Lessons

PSN ID
    M1zw1z

@Flint Yea. I mean speed isnt always best, especially on phantom, Its mostly about person comfort, like dp and his mirage
    @yeldar You made a typo Metropia you assume?

Timezone
    GMT -8

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    A while back I was toying with the idea of a "basics" tutorial video for HD, just stuff like stat differences, use of airbrakes and sideshift, etc. If there's enough interest in it I'll give it a go.
    IMO that would be awesome. I'm sure there's still a lot I need to learn. Follow it up with an advanced techniques video and that would be awesome.

PSN ID
    morfeo378

time ago I made a video with some help in flash, there are more barrels to do, but it seems a good start for people who starts playing

a greeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22F6ag6-XkQ

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Quote Originally Posted by DjM1zw1z View Post
    @leungbok Sorry, Unable to make videos lately due to no space to record, My ps3 is in my room and i sit on my bed.
    Please please please, that's 10 months I don't play often at WipEout HD and your time is too awesome, it seems I miss an element in this game that can do me enjoying a lot this episode again.

I'm sure you can do a little video, not need a full HD video, just a little video !

Thanks.
    Last edited by kaori; 4th January 2011 at 04:12 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I'd really like some help/tips on a few tracks and a lot of help on how not to get lag pushed out of the maps by opponents. It happens too much to me. :C

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

thanks for the venom lesson !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

@avi trust me when I say we all have the same problem the lagpushing is just the ps3's way of taking us all down a notch, thats how I choose to see it anyways

To be perfectly honest though most of the time the best thing to do to avoid it is to make sure your racing lines dont intersect with those of other players. though in some places like a tight first corner where alot of ships are jockeying for the same space... it wont be possible to avoid. oh many are the times when I have been lagpushed off the track in my fickle but beautiful harimau, leaving me dead last with a mouthful of curse words. Way of the game mate