Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JX350 RP OOC (Out-of-character) chat and information

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    MetaKraken (formerly MechaKraken)

Correct, Light Buster. The age limit is 25vfor the JX350 series.

PSN ID
    Killercrusher232

Woops, i guess i didn't read that...

Edit: he's 24 now
    Last edited by Killercrusher232; 13th December 2011 at 01:14 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Arrow Two Characters in One Go

Teyla Saure (last name is pronounced "Sayer")
    Team:
    Harimau International
    Nationality: N/A (born in a laboratory)

NOTE: Read the following carefully. She is not perfect.

Personal Details: She prefers to keep most of these details hidden from the public, only provides some of this information to those that she trusts. She is rarely seen outside her AG craft, probably because she doesn't want to reveal that she isn't human (she was a genetic research experiment). This is the kind of thing that makes her hated by many.

Racing History:
    Despite just starting her racing career, she can already pilot the worst-handling AG vehicles with almost unnatural grace. Other teams (especially Piranha and Qirex) are still trying to poach her from Harimau, but she has already declared several times that she will never abandon the team. There are rumors that the Race Commission is planning on promoting her to the FX500 series. However, she tends to perform poorly in Eliminator matches due to her unaggressive nature, and she also has issues in Zone, Zone Battle, and Detonator events.

Note: She uses a refurbished FX-200 Harimau craft, upgraded to JX-350 specifications. It has identical statistics to the FX-350/FX-400/JX-350 craft, the only differences are cosmetic.

---

Jonathan Hale
    Team: Auricom
    Nationality:
    United States of America

Personal Details/Racing History:
    A nuerotic and autisitic individual, he prefers to fly without a Co-Pilot. He tends to be very aggressive and keeps trying to 'make his own shortcuts' using weapons such as Missiles, but his efforts are in vain everytime (the ECS cage also protects the track, not just the audience).
    He also tends to use the Side-Shift manuever to ram into opponents from the side (giving
    Qirex fans a reason to hate him besides the fact that he flies for Auricom). He is also an opertunist, often using the wreckage of destroyed craft as ramps to skip tricky corner sequences, or using a Quake right before a track-split.
    It is assumed that his aggressive behavior might be an indirect result of watching too many reruns of the F5000 and F9000, they two most aggressive AG leagues in history. The Race Commission prefers to keep him out of Eliminator events for this very reason.

---

I will mainly be using the first one until we have more people on the thread.
    Btw, why was the main thread locked?
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 27th March 2013 at 08:33 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    MetaKraken (formerly MechaKraken)

Pilot Profile:

Name: Vivianna Santina
    Nationality: Filipina
    Team: Friends in Speed (AG-Systems Junior Squad)
    Personal Details:

When AG-Systems were seeking out Japanese pilots who are willing to race for Hitomi's replacement, they were not expecting to have a Filipino native, having flown from Manila to Tokyo for a visit during summer break, to suddenly arrive and eagerly greet them with sheer excitement. A junior high school student and a hardcore AG-Systems fan, Vivianna Santina had always dreamt of joining the Japanese team to prove her worthiness, despite never having flown an AG-craft before back in her home island as she was previously denied numerous times by the JX200 ever since Chiaki Hitomi, along with Jason Croshaw and Thierry Caluroso have already filled in the positions, thus ultimately preventing her from ever joining the JX200 league up until the announcement of the JX350 race where she had quickly signed upf or the Friends in Speed team during her summer vacation before disembarking to Tokyo from her birthplace in the Phillipines to meet up with the junior squad of AG-Systems.

Always a willing pilot, despite having no previous races due to being denied from the JX200 league, Vivianna had always dreamt of impressing the Japanese team, even with no experience, mainly because she had learned it from the hololithic television prior to her visit to Japan.

Racing History:

Her first race in Metropia at the first JX350 race was highly unexpecting for many fans spectators alike as Vivianna went off to a bad start, with the AGS-500 at a complete standstill right after the start of the race, as the Filipina had forgotten on how to pilot the AG craft because of wanting to race than to take proper training, which proved to be a massive mistake for doing so, and it later took roughly 15 minutes to figure out to pilot the AGS-500 ship properly and have managed to take control of the AGS-500 ship, albeit now a lap behind.

It didn't took long enough for her to finally learn to pilot the AG-Systems Junior Squad's ship and finishing third overall as she had to bob and weave her way past through ooponents and incoming attacks in an effort to take the win. It wasn't the win the AG-Systems Junior Squad they were excpecting, but it was really close. While most fans still adore Chiaki Hitomi even though she had to be replaced for a better pilot, the Filipina did earned some respect for her efforts. While she has yet to compete any events, Vivianna is willing to pit herself in the Eliminator event and to prove that while she is a lively pilot for the Friends in Speed team, she is anything but sweet among other opponents when the Eliminator match is underway, even to try and attempt to overwhelm Adrianna of Triakis Junior Squad.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Exclamation Jonny Bögemann jr.

Pilot Profile

Name:Jonny Bögemann jr.
    Nationality:German
    Team:FEISAR Study;later van-Über Racing
    Personal Details:Great-great-grandson of the 3 times F3600 champion Jonas Bögemann.
    He lost both parents(Daniel and Melissa Bögemann)in young age,so he grown up at his uncle Gerald.
    Jonny is fascinated in the Anti-Gravity technology,of course his great-great-grandfather was a good friend of Pierre Belmondo and co-founder of FEAGR(Federal European Anti-Gravity Research).
    Some people doesn´t like him because of his infamous sentence:"I´m the great-great-grandson of Jonas Bögemann!"
    Racing History:The first noticable thing is his speed and weapon knowlege,so against the ideals of his great-great-grandfather he is an expert in weapons.Some people who dislikes him,said that he hacked the weapon Computer,so he can use all weapons at any time.
    His way in the world of AG Racing begins in the age of 12.As he sing up at FEISAR in the young age of 16 he had to fligh on lap in the simulator.It was a perfect lap,so until he reached the age of 18,he was the best simulator-pilot for FEISAR.
    In his first season he finished first in his third race,until now its his only victory.
    Last season Jonny finished 4th in the championship,the FEISAR LS-20207 J-b was to unrelieable,so he changes to van-Über.

Ok I´d changed my mind,I wan´t to delate my profile...
    Last edited by Jonny; 24th March 2013 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Delating profile

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    assassain890

is this forum still active?
    Last edited by prototype890; 12th September 2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: made duplicates by accident and made it look better

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

This project seems abandoned for almost 1 1/2 years.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    assassain890

someone should revive this project

PSN ID
    Marysh24

I'd like put an OC of mine here in Qirex! Should I? :3

A few miles from Firestar. My adress is 1 Mars St. Mars, ZIP code 11111
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SuperHuman33

A WILD FORUM BUMP HAS APPEARED!

No, really, if we could maybe get this going again, I want very in.

PSN ID
    TheAngelOutside

It appears that this isnt going just now. If someone is prepared to revive it, I will happily add my AG-S pilot to the grid!