Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F.E.I.S.A.R's Excerpts

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Default F.E.I.S.A.R's Excerpts

Since I'm not ready to post the full fan fictions, I'd as well post nuggets of the scenes that may happen in a universe and trans-universe.

(Wow. I don't know what to write. This thread on another forum had some short conversation going on as the story. This is what I can think of as of time of posting.)

Practice Session 1

Pilot:What the...
    Mechanic:What's wrong?
    Pilot:The airbrakes! They just don't work!
    Mechanic:Airbrake buttons don't work?!
    Pilot:They don't!
    Mechanic:Running Diagnostics!
    Pilot:Better be quick! Hairpin's coming up!
    Mechanic:Let off the accelerator and use the turning force to slow down!
    Pilot:Bracing for impact!
    (The ship's nose scrapes the wall)
    Pilot:AAAAAAHHHHHHH!
    Mechanic:Hang in there!
    (The ship stops scraping the wall and recovers)
    Pilot: (panting)Hu....hu...
    Mechanic:Return to the pits. Someone glued the airbrakes shut.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    keg11; touge_rider2

Could be an attempted sabotage of a Van-Über craft (that's what this scene sounds like to me)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

The team that these two are members of are not made known on purpose.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Recently,cases of curruption have been popping up in Singapore. What I happened to think about when watching a recent news airing about these cases was The Fall of the F9000. Since I was thinking of this,why not write some of the news articles/first-liners that could have been seen in the media during the fallout?

The Anti-Gravity Racing Commission has been suspended pending investigations of alleged corruption over the course of the F9000 Anti-Gravity Racing League
    -Channel NewsAsia, October 21 2170

Suicide tolls have reached the hundreds after revelations of corruption were revealed by the Anti-Gravity Purity Coalition.
    -Hello USA,October 23 2170

Investigations have discovered millions of billions of trillions of dollars spent as bribes from various sponsors and teams to Overtel and vice-versa over the course of the League's 14 years(from 2156 to 2170).
    -The New York Times,October 30 2170

The shock withdrawal of Auricom in 2168 was a pre-empt of the things to come.
    -Race Days (US Journal), 2 November 2170

The United Nations forced governments to enforce martial law after corporate headquarters of companies involved were raided by enraged citizens
    -The New York Times,4 November 2170

Economic forecasts are expected to plummet even further as investigations continue into the F9000 scandal
    -The Day in Brief, World Economic Review, 6 November 2170

This is going to be the last episode of Top Gear. The BBC had to cancel all of its shows as austerity measure against the current slump.
    -Ricky Richson,Host of Top Gear(UK),9 November 2170

The USSR puppet government is facing internal conflict following the shutdown of Tigron and the economic depression that has occurred as a result of the collapse of the F9000 Anti-Gravity Racing League.
    -The Daily Telegraph,13 November 2170

When asked on his future prospects,Omarr Khumala has answered that he will be working as a permanent staff member of his local dog shelter.
    -The Independent,19 November 2170

It amazes me as to what the Anti-Gravity Purity Coalition thought they were when they broadcast the evidence of corruption during that race last month.
    -Sherman Dawson,Political Observer,Financial Times ,23 November 2170

Minority of Purity Coalition members regret the exposure of corruption. Majority do not have regrets.
    -Deakin Tesla,The Independent, 26 November 2170

We should all be thankful to the bloody Purity Coalition for getting us into the bloody mess we are all in right now.
    -Sherman Dawson,Political Observer,Financial Times ,30 November 2170

The Purity Coalition is now drawing flak from all avenues after their leak of corruption in the F9000.
    -The Independent,30 November 2170

I am very thankful to the Purity Coalition for putting an end to the F9000. With this,everyone-fans,teams,sponsors,organizations,family members of people murdered by Overtel-can finally have a closure and move on.
    -Natasha Belmondo,Personal Broadcast to the Remnants of the AG-World,2 December 2170

The USSR puppet government is slowly breaking apart. Hungary is now an independent country.
    -The Independent,6 December 2170

To be continued.....I think

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    keg11; touge_rider2

Looks really good (especially the Top Gear reference! )

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    dreadofmondays

How can there be topgear without stooge 1, 2 and 3? D: I wouldn't think they'd last until 2170...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Default Fanwank:The Piranha P.666 v.Prototype

I was playing WipEout XL on an emulator. Played with the weapon that needed a key combination to activate. Also,I activated the team cheat to play with the unlockable team. Guess they weren't as 'weapon-less' as they said they were...
    This fanwank delves into the the secrets of the 'weapon-less' Prototype.

The Piranha P.666 v.Prototype

Piranha,formerly Pir-Hana before it's name change and move to China, learnt quite a bit from their Pir-Hana Prototype of the AGRC. One was that trading the acceleration module and steering rack for a weapon bay was not a really good idea. With this in mind,they redid the prototype. They entered the F5000 with what they called a 'weapon-less' craft,the Piranha P.666 v.Prototype. No weapon bay. Just perfect stats. Their rationale:Who needs weapons when you can beat them on pure speed and skill?

This is where the bullshit comes in. Flipping through the regulations and specifications book for the F5000 Anti-Gravity Racing League, one can see,under 'Craft Specifications',that an "Automatic Minigun" is a mandatory fixture on the racecraft.Close inspection will reveal that,on the underside of the craft,there is an orifice. The Piranha team once explained that it was for 'aerodynamic purposes',then explaining that it was for 'exhaust'. People did not fall for the second explaination. In reality,it is actually the barrel of...the mandatory Minigun.

Minigun story coming up...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    keg11; touge_rider2

How did you get the cheats to work on the emulator? I've tried many times by pressing keys and whatnot to no avail.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Try using a gamepad. That's what I did.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Default Fanwank:The Minigun

The Minigun
    The predecessor to the Cannon. Compared to its successor,this weapon is the Cannon Unleashed.
    Flipping through the regulations and specifications book for the F5000 Anti-Gravity Racing League, one can see,under 'Craft Specifications',that an "Automatic Minigun" is a mandatory fixture on the racecraft. Before the Anti-Gravity Racing League was upgraded to F5000,the Race Commission had to come up with an arsenal of weapons that could destroy craft,but still safe to use. Some of the weapons in the F3600 arsenal received upgrades,like the Turbo and the Rocket,and new weapons were introduced,like the Quake Disruptor and the Plasma Bolt. But in the arsenal stands out one weapon:The Minigun.

This is how it got in. In a meeting regarding the F5000 Weapon Arsenal,a mole of the Overtel Datacast Corporation managed to get Belmondo and the Race Commission to introduce this weapon. One quirk was that this weapon could not be armed by running over weapon pads. Teams questioned how they would be able to use this weapon. From what Belmondo said at a briefing,"Details will be made known at a later date."

Half a year into the F5000 League, the Race Commission made known how the teams would be able to use this weapon,"Teams are to arm the weapon before the Minigun Race. Ship software will enable or disable the minigun through settings by engineers."

The Minigun Races started. While it provided for spectacular spectator viewing by enabling quick eliminations in such Races, pilot fatalities by said weapon made the Race Commission concerned. The Minigun was so powerful that it could penetrate the craft and hit the pilot. No surprise that some teams had their pilots "Not Responding" when radioed. They got injured,if not killed.

Making things worse was the fact that Piranha and Qirex were given some 'concession' on the Minigun. Piranha was 'weaponless',Qirex was a cog in the machine that was Overtel. Qirex and Piranha caused a lot of destruction to both racecraft and racetrack. As a result,the other three teams complained to Belmondo.

The pilot deaths and wanton destruction that the Minigun caused resulted in its ban by the Race Commission soon after,and teams had to remove the fixture. The mole was fired after he was found out to be from Overtel.

The F5000 Mini-Leagues(Read:WipEout 64) started. With this came the Super Weapon License.The team with the Minigun as their Superweapon:FEISAR.

After the F9000(which had the Proton Cannon) fell,the Minigun as not seen until the FX350/400,as the much more tame Cannon.

Next:F7200 Drag Prototype
    Last edited by F.E.I.S.A.R; 30th July 2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: More details and clarity