Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rules for Role-Play

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Hmmmm... Well that sucks for me.

Bom, it is possible to play using Pulse, but only for the Pulse tracks. What you'll have to do is take a screenshot (or image) of a race you did in the right ship and we'll put your time into consideration, as if it were a real race you'd been in with us, but just as a ghost. Not the best solution, but might make for an interesting idea and allows for Pulse players to join in.

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Unhappy help???

"but just as a ghost."

@Challenger #001 I dont really get what you mean by the above quoted text...
    Last edited by MyNameIsBom; 27th January 2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Had some problems with the Quotes bit and lots of typos

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

In HD Online,sometimes other players are "Ghosted". They are not solid,so it it seems like you are playing multiplayer Time Trial.
    And don't quote the post directly above you

Let me put it this way. Lets' say we were going to do the Rapier Race at Amphiseum. All those on HD would do the race, and report their times on the board. All those playing Pulse will do the race as well, and report their own time. The leaderboard at the end will determine who's won.

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Talking ....

Oh right.. Now I get it lol