Thread: Curly art

Timezone
    GMT -8

Default Curly art

Hey I'm looking for some high quality art of Curly, preferably in the "idling" pose and the "GO!" pose. I've checked around, seems kind of hard to find.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

You'd probably be better off re-creating it, as I imagine anything produced 10+ years ago won't be of the desired quality.

Timezone
    GMT -8

Quote Originally Posted by and View Post
    and I have a vectorised Curly if you want it. Not really sure what you're locking for.
    This is probably what I'd be looking for. Unfortunately "and" posted this in May 08, and hasn't posted since Jan 09. I doubt he's around.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Attached is a PDF and an svg file of a re-created curly. It was generated using the small forum avatar file as I couldn't for the life of me find anything in a google search. It's not great but maybe it can be used as a basis for what you need. You can edit the svg file in software called inkscape to suit your needs. Alternatively, if you think it's good enough in terms of accuracy, and have a link to the images of all the poses you want to recreate then I can try to do each one based on those. I can provide you with another format if you need it.
    Attached Files Attached Files