Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats your online racing stats?

@slow train..

i wasnt having a dig at you i was just saying that stats i.e the wins losses dont mean really anything unless you raced on one id from day one.

for example

lets assume everyone had one id

if you started playing on the release date and didnt pick your opponents you should basically come out about evens as everyone would around the same level
    if you were to start a year later you would not come out even as everyone had a year start on you.
    eventually you would catch up and be nearly as good as them but your stats would not reflect this..

thats if everyone used one id which they dont..

so ..just to clarify im not having a go at you cos i know you and your a nice guy.

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Out of 12267 races I have won 4566 of them which is about 37%. Four wins in ten races at mostly phantom isn't too bad ...is it?

well its better than me..
    have to work my stats out but there bad im sure..

PSN ID
    slow-train aka pitbulldug

Quote Originally Posted by KGB1971 View Post
    Out of 12267 races I have won 4566 of them which is about 37%. Four wins in ten races at mostly phantom isn't too bad ...is it?
    thats sound mate, phantom is totally out of my comfort zone! i'm more into flash n venom

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    haiku_

Last time I checked I was 40/60 win loss ratio. 500 games played.

The 60% losses were just times I only made second place instead of first.

In 8 player races only of course.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

xD

Last time I checked I was 40/60 win loss ratio. 500 games played.
    The 60% losses were just times I only made second place instead of
    first
    , while being drunk, having sex, and going outside at the same
    time! With 8 chicks to serve, of course!

just had a look at my stats. according to them, i've had 5854 races. won 2585 and lost 3269. makes me look pretty good, but it's a load of bollox!.. wish i could get my correct stats.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

I'm at 27% wins... I wish it was higher but I find it much more satisfying coming in at a close second behind some of the really big names like Luna or Tarquin than winning an easy race against beginers.

Of course there are times when I loose sight of the vapour trail of some of you and dont see it for the rest of the race and that can make me a bit cranky

I would actually rather like to see how often I come in at second place too...

Yeah, stats for other places, 2nd/3rd etc, would be interestin'.. really wish I'd backed up data now. Some of the stats I have are just a load of nonsense.

Thnx for the compliment Oryx. Having raced you recently. I can say, I won't be long at all till your one of the really big names on the grid.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

@tarquin wow er... lost for words here except to say that I hope not to disappoint ya in the future

in any case if there is one thing I would like to see from scee in terms of wipeout(except a new game of course) it is a more comprehensive scoriing and statistics system, or at least a sort of ladder thing where in you can see what all those race records actually mean in terms of overall strength.

maybe it's just me dreaming here but wouldn't it be nice if you could actually build some sort of league out of the records you set in the game?

P.S.

Thanks for the excellent races tonight everyone (sinus1, kyonshi, k_a_Y, etc...) and sorry for my drunken behaviour

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

@Oryx

I was also drunk, don't worry