Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New wipeout game in production?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Commercials were a terrible idea, but something integrated into the track - such as a bridge you go under, designed by an ad agency for a product such as Red Bull, could work out well and even help give individual flavour to the track the landmark is featured in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausehuhn View Post
    There’s still big potential in a proper online mode. With tournaments and such. But I agree. The game could rather go back to the basics than add dozens of new features that just don’t fit (thankfully that hasn’t happend yet!).
    We’ll see anyway. Maybe they’re working on something totally different and give WipEout a pause. As long as it’s not totally dead, I’m happy
    Yes. An online tournament mode would be great. kanar's suggestions are also good. New tracks, teams. Last place person in eliminator is eliminated. But mostly just new teams and tracks and a focus on competitive multiplayer is what I want.

I know nothing
    But I am intrigued

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

What baffles me slightly about the WipEout series since 3 was a totally different Eliminator. In other racing games with Lap Knockout(other Racing game's eliminator),last place at end of each lap is out.
    Since Eliminator is taken for the score based destruction mode,will the Lap KO mode just be called Lap Knockout or will ut be something else? And if there is such a mode,will there be 12 on the grid or the standard 8? 7 lap Lap Knockout seems like speed lap with weapons,but 11 laps,I don't know what others may feel.