Page 98 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2590

Thread: The Wipeout HD Cup

wow ..thats sound like a real clash of wipeout masters.everything on the last race and you both fall off..the nerves and tension must have been to the extreme..

well done shawn a fantastic win
    sympathy to saturnreturns who must have played just as fantastically to go to a decider with anulpha roulette

just happens that things just dont work out..one pad or error can end the best player just like that

shawn i am your next opponent... we can play soon i hope you go easy on me and let me win a few so i look like i did well..

only four eagles remain i hope the the winner goes on and whips all the other groups and shows that eagles are the hottest group of all

PSN ID
    CHRIS-_REDFIELD

congratulations to my friend shawn and Saturn for this fight very hard and difficult)
    jasmin do not see you multy player maybe ever in the races we have only met once congratulations for your progress in the cup

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

wow Sat out; congrats Shawnfrecle, must have been an intense battle!

Everything's updated now, Erich, Rezatron & Vartazian just disappeared, so I fear a new stupid Fastpath for you there.
    Last edited by kanar; 8th March 2011 at 04:21 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Erich posted twice yesterday o_O'

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Well it's certainly nice to know that some people are still surprised that I'm out. I'm working on the video now (not as good as last time, but hopefully the racing makes up for that). I will post my blow-by-blow account at the same time once it's done. Congrats to Shawn for now.

PSN ID
    erich123

l'm not out kanar.
    Still hanging in there and hope for the best

PSN ID
    CHRIS-_REDFIELD

Please Mr Eric have a moment's patience, I contacted my friend and DRR has trouble finding time to play but I said I will be doing the challenge as soon erich
    Please moderators of the cup to have a moment's patience also because there are still many rounds to play for other drivers
    greetings chris

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

lol, ok chris & erich, let's give a few more days to drr.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Default Results SaturnReturn vs. ShawnFrecle

Here is the video:

SaturnReturn vs. ShawnFrecle

And here is my messy account for now:

Metropia: The combo of this track and the Zone Battle made this feel like an impossible task for me. It's one of my worst tracks. I couldn't go into this match feeling like I had no chance so I practised by trying to match yeldar's Avalon times. I failed, but I did get within 0.1 seconds on my best laps so was confident I could give ShawnFrecle a run for his money, even though he has almost matched yeldar's Phantom TT time. Well the practice certainly paid off on this one.

Sol 2 rev: This could have gone either way. It's not my strongest track but not one of my weakest on a good day. Luckily it went my way.

Chenghou forward: I didn't really want to pick this because I have actually lost the knack of this track recently. Can't seem to get into a groove. However, I didn't want to keep relying on Chenghou Rev weps off races either. Poor shield management let me down here, but I really didn't imagine my shield would be so low already on lap 5.

Amphiseum: Well I messed up straight away. I should have been more confident if I was going to win it and not wasted a boost on avoiding the shortcut. Still, we were both very close at that point and SF took the shorty too, so there could have been a horrible mid-air collision otherwise.

Ubermall: One of my better tracks generally online, but also one that most people enjoy. This race was as close as all the others.

Chenghou Zone Battle: I didn't really put a lot of effort into this at the start as I just can't do these at all. Trying to play ZB properly always gives me a headache, so I decided to just make it round the course and see what happened. I did enjoy sweeping around that long left hander while stuck firmly to the track though. That was fun.

Anulpha Pass Rapier Decider: I'll let this one speak for itself. My last move is a silly one, but in a split second I figured it was either that or get rammed off the edge anyway, so I went for it. Can you say FAIL?

Overall I really enjoyed this. It was very close throughout and am glad to go out on what I consider to be a high. I get to give you guys some great close racing to watch as well, which I disappointingly failed to do against Ace3 in the Avalon Cup. I'm also pleased as all this was with the analogue stick, which I'm still getting used to, and was after a forced hiatus of a few weeks, so I feel I can definitely make that transition to stick permanently now and not have to put up with d-pad related RSI that I had been suffering - which means I can keep playing the game, and this match brought back some of the enjoyment I'd lost, so I definitely want to continue.

Good luck to ShawnFrecle for the rest of the competition. I'm glad to have lost to someone both super fast and super friendly.

Thanks to all organisers, especially for patience with my PS3 break down.

Good luck to everyone else and I hope you can all maintain commitment until the very end so that the competition gets the result it deserves.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

Thanks for another wonderful vid Saturn Good luck for the rest of the cup Shawn

PSN ID
    drr1984

First of all I apologize for the delay with Eric and Kanar, but unfortunately problems between home and work schedules with absurd not turn on the ps3 for almost a month. If you see me connected to my brother who has played or ds2 PS11, I usually play only a wipe.
    If I think Eric is fine to play Thursday at 10pm.
    Only one thing I did not understand, have been eliminated: I responded to erich, I also do not seem to be the only race of the third round ...
    Sorry for my bad english(google traslator)
    Greetings

drr1984

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

I watched the videos last night Saturn. That last bend at Anulpha was a b*astard, unlucky dude. Great vids though.

PSN ID
    CHRIS-_REDFIELD

good videos saturn

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

My Round 4 match with Chris Redfield is set to go ahead this Saturday at 6PM GMT. I'll be filming as well, so watch this space for videos.

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Great vid Sat, bad luck at the end mate.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

drr1984, thx for your pm & the update here, thought you just vanished in the matrix. Giving you wth erich a few more days to complete your round. Vartazian is reluctant to arrange his meeting wth rezatron, but there's still hopes apparently.
    Last edited by kanar; 12th March 2011 at 03:47 PM.

fantasitic video aturn.

sorry about ap but tbh that would wipeout any player the timing of the quake was fatal..

ubermal was my favourite race.fantastic stuff.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

FYI, Javariko vs. Il_mago_di_doz will be played very soon... probably tonight or tomorrow.

PSN ID
    erich123

Thursday is fine drr1984.
    l'll be there

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ONlocke

Me and texasalex are playing this weekend.

Sorry for the delay.