My Choices
    Tech De Ra Forward Weps On: Vartazian
    Modesto Heights Forward Weps Off: Vartazian
    Talons Junction Forward: Vartazian

Vartazian's Choices
    Mallavol Zone Battle: Vartazian

Total:
    Vatazian 4 - 0 IndoorSnowStorm

Uggh, I made a bunch of stupid mistakes, my biggest one is not playing WipEout in over 3 weeks. Oh well, no excuses!

Good luck in the next round Vartazian!!

P.S. Vartazian: If I sounded mean when I said I wouldn't finish all 7 races, it wasn't on pupose. I was in a bit of a time crunch at the time. Sorry!
    Last edited by IndoorSnowStorm; 30th January 2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Give It Some Detail :)

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

The match between Kigo and I was postponed from today, so it'll be a bit late

Hoping to get it done tomorrow

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Thats it, its over for me, Anderkovver won 4-1. Game entered "Kyonshi will lose" Mode and everytime this crap happens to me, i see why i dont miss the game that much...

Thanks Kanar and all the Cup Staff for organizing this colossal event! It was good to race with you Anderkovver, you're good guy and sorry for my bad reaction...

PSN ID
    anderkovver

10 minutes ago i played my match with kyonshi

Kyonsi choices
    sebenco climb rev phantom weapons on kyonshi wins
    modesto heights rev phantom weapons on anderkovver wins
    vinita K rev phantom weapons on anderkovver wins

anderkovver choices
    ubermall forw rapier weapons on anderkovver wins
    sol2 forw rapier weapons on anderkovver wins
    vinita K rev rapier weapons on not played

kyonshi was angry at hiself and left the lobby after sol 2
    we both were very nervous
    thx for playing kyonshi it was very tenced

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Sods law Annoying_Git is busy when I have a ps3. Was worried id have to postpone the race, possibly withdraw....
    But my bro the little legend has lent me his ps3!! Gonna play WO for a week!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default round 1 is done (lol)

Alright, I did some cleaning in the boards today, so round 1 is def. over. I know the deadline has been reached for round 2 too, but as the first 1 was a nightmare lol, I can't blame the guys who still have to play their second opposition.

I've always said I'll organise this cup for my mates, so I really don't give a f^$ùk about all the quitters, late withdrawals and so on. I'm myself completely out of the zone these days, but I gave you my word the day I opened this thread. I wanted to see this "wipEout HD final battle", & tbh I'm ****in hyped by the upcoming oppositions everywhere on the boards. We already had awesome meetings anyway, & I had a real pleasure to participate myself despite the fact I was a bit fed up wth the game too like a few of us. And I was proud to loose against a great pilot like Tar-Elendil. So in other words;

This cup is a blast, & the winner will be "the one", without a doubt.
    Last edited by kanar; 2nd February 2011 at 04:58 PM.

eagle board update...

shawnfreckle gets free pass to round 3 due to first round players enterrulez pulling out of the cup and his opponent rageousx has been pissing me about for a month so he can hit the road cos he is now disquaified for time wasting..
    so shawn has no second round opponent.

astralgale who pissed me about was replaced by skylar who played laubenza and advanced to the second round
    astalgale was given a second chance to play rageousx and continued to piss about so he is disqualified too.
    so all the time wasters are gone from my group and only the players who want to have fun are left...

so only outstanding second round matches are stinkleroy vs skylar which is definatley on for this week and cheese vs bazzman which i know they are organizing..

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Falcon Update

Chesterknight Vs Lizzy-13 - Waiting for Chester's finger to heal I think
    Narren Vs Kgb1971 - Should be played finally on Wednesday due to internet problems
    Alteregorr Vs Djtechno - Having difficulty arranging a race with the time difference
    Expitarius Vs JFthebestJan - Not sure what's happening there

There's not much I can do really to get the games played, we have all had our little dramas to get over in this group. It might look a bit better by the end of the week.

If Yeldar and Mad-Ice want to get it on, feel free.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Quote Originally Posted by KGB1971 View Post
    If Yeldar and Mad-Ice want to get it on, feel free.
    You and your gay sexual innuendos when it comes to Yeldar

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Yep , I couldn't let his name be mentioned without some homoerotic undertones.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

You two would skip down the street holding hands given half the chance

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Not only would it look like I was a paedophile, but a paedophile with a penchant for ginger kids, truly sick indeed .

*back on topic I think*

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Default Interactive Results Video SaturnReturn vs. Halecon

Here it is:
    Interactive Results Video SaturnReturn vs. Halecon (1080p - kinda)

All videos in one with a menu to help you navigate to the races you want to watch. The two Sol 2 races were probably the closest and best to watch.

Please give it 'thumbs up' and comment if you like it, because it took at least 12 hours and much patience through multiple software crashes to complete. It's not perfect, but the things that are messed up are minor, and you might not even notice if your eyes are on the results screen. If you do notice any mistakes in the actual video, then please don't tell me. It'll give my nightmares. But any errors in annotations then feel free and I'll correct them. I hope it works for everyone.

Thanks to Halecon for racing. I really enjoyed it. Online felt smooth for the first time in years, despite a few near f-ups due to the ever-present nerves.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

yeldar2097 VS Mad-Ice

yeldar2097:

Phantom - Weapons On - 5 Laps - Chenghou Project --> yeldar2097
    Phantom - Weapons On - 5 Laps - Chenghou Project Reverse --> yeldar2097
    Phantom - Weapons Off - 5 Laps - Sol 2 Reverse --> yeldar2097

Mad-Ice:
    Phantom - Weapons On - 5 Laps - Metropia Reverse --> yeldar2097
    Phantom - Weapons On - 5 Laps - Sebenco Climb Reverse --> yeldar2097
    Phantom - Weapons Off - 5 Laps - Talon's Junction --> yeldar2097

yeldar2097 6 - 0 Mad-Ice

Thanks for the races mate, I was fantastically nervous for this one. Racing one of the great veterans who inspired me to fly AG-Systems back in the day, and of course a top bloke. Sorry one of TFD had go out this round, it's a shame it wasn't a final or something...and sorry I couldn't film the races...bah!

Thanks again, was a blast
    Last edited by yeldar2097; 31st January 2011 at 07:58 PM.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Quote Originally Posted by SaturnReturn View Post

This took me a long time and I really hope you like it.
    The effort shows, it's slick as hell. Well done dude, very cool indeed.

What's the music on Chenghou Rev by the way, it's really smart?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Thanks. Much appreciated. If you watch the credits it links to XpanDrome2097 for some of it. Link to Unctuous's download page is in the description for the rest of it. I will add the music tracks to the description.

Chenghou Reverse is:
    Unctuous - Your Aura
    Album: Transcendence

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Quote Originally Posted by SaturnReturn View Post
    Everybody, go and look this video right now! This is pure awesomeness, more than Bartney Stinson will ever be (yeah, can you believe this?)!!!

Congrats Sat

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

Yeah man it's ace. Great job.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Results of the ONlocke V's Blackwiggle Buzzard match.

A Unsurprising 5-1 result to ONlocke.

ONlocke recorded the races and will upload them.

We raced ONlocke's selections first, all BR/Weapons ON

Vineta K Forward: I got away to a good start and managed to hold ONlocke off for a few laps, then stupid wall scrapes put paid to that, he overtook me and he won by about 3 sec I think.
    ONlocke 1 BW 0

Tech De Ra Forward: I'm hopeless on the Fury tracks full stop, plus lack of serious practice...Onlocke just shot ahead and won by heaps.
    ONlocke 2 BW 0

Modesto Reverse:I was Never in it, if I was sponsoring a kids charity for 50c every time I scraped a wall or missed a speed pad those kids would be eating Caviar for a month, I HATE MODESTO! Always have.
    ONlocke 3 BW 0

My selections were all weapons on, BR's & hints OFF

Chenghou Rev:I was leading then lost it because of some stupid move [does getting out of Bed count ]?, ONlocke got ahead but was still in reach if I got a decent shot [you need a weapon for that ] at him or a turbo [What do they look like again?], well of course that wasn't going to happen till the last lap, then when I did use it on the short cut it all went horribly wrong, I must of picked up 10 shields and the rest bombs, not what you need to catch up in a One V One race.

ONlocke 4 BW 0

Vineta K Forward:Thanks to the superior thrust of AG-S over Mirage I got the start and thankfully a few turbos, and didn't manage to screw up, so I managed to stay there.
    My lone victory.
    ONlocke 4 BW 1

SOL 2 Forward: This used to be my fav track, Again got the start but quickly lost it due to poor lines and wall scrapes, another round of useless pick up's for me, not sure what ONlocke got, but he shot ahead and that was that.
    ONlocke 5 BW 1

The far better pilot [ONlocke] won easily, I knew I was a goner as soon as he sent me his selections and I saw Tech De Ra and Modesto .
    I detest Modesto so much I was going to forfeit that race just so I didn't have to race on it, but then thought it would be unsportsmanlike to do so.

Good luck in the next round ONlocke, you race like a champ [Green Races tactics]