Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2590

Thread: The Wipeout HD Cup

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Where's Yeldar, he's disappeared off my friends list, last activity here 7 days ago

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Yeah he's off my list too!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

yeah, looks like a goodbye. Chester will probably face a fastpath situation there.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

This is strange....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

tbh I just hope it's a drama queen goodbye wipeout thing & nothing more serious. Just hope he's ok.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Yeah offcourse, but it seems nothing like Yeldar-style imo?

SpeedKAng96 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Venom Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SpeedKAng96

Yes, he's gone from my friend list too...

I'm surprised to see the others have the same problem

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

I must admit, I didn't expect Yeld to do a Bilbo Baggins.
    Last edited by Jav; 26th March 2011 at 03:03 PM.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Haha. Sorry but that's ace, What the hell does "to do a Bilbo Baggings" mean?

PSN ID
    Chesterknight

Quote Originally Posted by kanar View Post
    yeah, looks like a goodbye. Chester will probably face a fastpath situation there.
    yeldar is still in my friends list, and last connexion was 2 days ago. He send me a PM 1 week ago to race. So he's still in the cup, and NO fastpath . We will race and i'll lose with honor (i hope ^^)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

You're probably the only one still in his list then, lol.

The guy's been having a bit of personal problems as of late - I haven't asked him much, but I think he's been under a lot of stress lately, most of it from approaching university deadlines (something I can entirely sympathise with). I think you guys should start cutting the guy some slack. :S Somehow if someone else goes missing for ages on end, it's a catastrophe but if yeldar goes it's high time for public bashing. He hasn't removed me from his list, nor ACE-FLO, I don't know why or who he's removed from everyone else. But for the record, I think yeldar would have told us if he was doing a complete runner. Cut the poor guy some slack, kanar. The guy was one of the first to get his other races done after all.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I think mostly people are just showing concern here. If anyone's concerned then just send the guy a messages to let him know. I'm sure he'll appreciate that, even if he doesn't feel up to explaining or replying.

Other than that let's try and keep the thread on track and not make it all about one person, eh?

What's the next big match that people are looking forward to?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

How is Kanar supposed to know he's still around when he's deleted almost everybody and hasn't been on the forums, nor in the chat for longer than a week? Plus, I don't think anyone's giving him crap, nobody's bashing him, I think we all really respect Yeldar and we're just showing concern.

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Long as he's OK, he can do what ever he wants. He's been on my friends list for over two years, so I just thought it was strange to go like that without saying goodbye, but I always take it personally when someone disappears off my list, I'm a bit soft like that .

PSN ID
    Chesterknight

Ok guys. I think SaturnReturn is the one who is in the truth. I just send him a message and he replies. So He's still in, and fine.
    SaturnReturn answer's is exactly what i'm expecting from my friends but i understand kgb feeling to. So, we should give up with rumors and wait quietly.
    i'll let you know the result of our match
    (sorry for my english)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

okkkkay, seems like the cup stuff froze; so let's try to reboot some systems then.

Got a pm from Luxoflux, good news, he's not bored wth hd, he had to deal wth a broken ankle + studies so that's why he disappeared a bit. I suppose the other pilots are experiencing the same kind of problems (studies, job, real life things...), as I had no withdrawal reports so far. Sincerely I can't blame you as I had myself to go back almost entirely to my real life obligations these last few months.

So, considering the number of overtimes there, I'm obliged to put the calendar on pause (I mean the division finals). I'll send you all a reminder, PLEASE guys show some respect to the competition, I know you're probably enjoying the moment lol, you went really far in the competition and so on but now it's time to play your meeting asap. We CAN'T WAIT for the next rounds, almost 100 000 views here so please gentlemen, start your engine, fasten your seatbelt & finish the job you brillantly started. Oh of course it would be even better wth some good vids too .
    Last edited by kanar; 3rd April 2011 at 06:47 AM.

PSN ID
    Reezellthia

How long before the remaining players can be shown in one bracket?

@colonel gaddaffi..

yeldar going all bilbo baggins is reference to lord of the rings film..there was a hobbit called bilbo..one day he just got up and left and wast seen for like years but he had his special reasons that i wont get into cos itll take like 6 hours to explain just like lord of the rings..

tbh i think yeldar must have real life things to deal with.yeldar wouldnt do drama queen exit cos he is quality player and quality person..

@kanar..i been in contact with shaun we race in a few days..

bazzman and g-pilot too as im going online to bollock them right now

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Despite adding me to his friends list I'm still struggling to get any meaningful contact with kingheim. I've sent him my track choices on the weekend and told him I'm free all this week but haven't had any response. (despite him being online since the message)

I can't keep my brothers ps3 forever, so what to do about our race needs to be resolved one way or another sharpish. We're way, way behind now....