Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2590

Thread: The Wipeout HD Cup

bazzman32 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Semi Finalist Vector Pilot
    PSN ID
    bazzman32

LMAO Wtf,over 200 views of this page and no comments?? Ha lol (silence of the lambs),well no prizes for guessing who ain't got the prizes!!!!!

PSN ID
    slow-train aka pitbulldug

Wtf!!! why are people totally ignoring these posts? Could someone at least send me a pm cause i feel likee ive missed something :'(

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

As the first one knocked out of the cup, maybe I should just STFU, but was the Cup ever about prizes?

Could it be that Kanar was just overtaken by life in general, since the cup lasted for so much longer than anticipated? Sure, it would be nice to get a proper, signed explanation, but does it really matter now?

It may sound weird, but the cup was one of the last times I even touched my PS3. Life's just been too busy with many other things, and it's only the last week or so, I've started to contemplate what I want to play next. I can totally relate.

PSN ID
    zero3growlithe

Dance Dance Revolution -> Crisis 2 -> Wipeout HD... and life is good.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I haven't been visiting the zone as much as I used to, but I will look into the points brought up in the last few posts regarding prizes etc and WTF has happened to Kanar, VERY out of character.

Me thinks it wasn't KANAR in the household who read the PSN message sent to him, if you get my drift
    I wouldn't be surprised if has no knowledge of your messages existence, or the fact that you have been deleted from his friends list.

What was the prizes supposed to be anyway?
    Maybe I, as one of the organizers of the cup, can make amends on Kanar's behalf.

You might end up better off to be honest.

EDIT:
    Just went back to first page to see what was on offer.
    Champ : Gran Turismo 5/WipEout Pulse for PS2 [Skrotos32]
    Runner Up : TEKKEN 6/WipEout Pure soundtrack [Texasalex]
    3rd place : CALL OF DUTY MW2/1 legendary sixaxis used by asayyeah, wotan, leungbok & kaori [Tiduch]
    4th place : NBA 2K10/1 legendary sixaxis used by asayyeah, wotan, leungbok & kaori [Basman32]
    BEST EURO PILOT AWARD : Avatar BR (offered by Ace3cube)

(WipEout Pulse for PS2/WipEout Pure soundtrack are offered by Infoxicated)

Suggest PM's with address for prizes [once I know what they were supposed to be -Somebody made a cup, I remember that, who has it ???, I can always have another another Bigger Better one made ]
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 28th January 2012 at 04:00 PM.

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Quote Originally Posted by Jav View Post
    Yea I'm all for Saturn going through. This is ridiculous, besides, Sat is better anyway.
    Nice!!
    It was always about the fun , and I'm gutted I missed out.
    Things crop up. I'm not going to explain myself hear.
    Just say how deeply sorry I am to Woop and all those that helped organize this along with Kanar.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    assassain890

we should get another cup going maybe just for honor and glory is worth more than money and prizes in my opinion so who's with me
    FOR WIPEOUT

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

OMG!

If you had ANY idea. of what it takes to even start a comp like this, let alone gather Reliable people to help run it.
    Compound the problems of the last WOWC, 10X due to less pilots to help run it.

Another WO WC will not happen until another NEW Wipeout happens.

BUT, Keep your weekend of the end of September open.... around 26th - 28th .... BIG RACING!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    Keep your weekend of the end of September open.... around 26th - 28th .... BIG RACING!
    *GASP* Another AVALON perhaps?!!

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

... even though these things take months to plan and to notify all of the event - it's worth it.

The turn-out is impressive, and we meet many pilots of old who have supposedly retired

I recall you really enjoyed avalon last time round Snake, avalon is the one event which keeps the members here - together. We Are Wipeout !

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

You can bet the world I loved AVALON in March, and I'm already speed lapping tracks to prepare for the next one.
    Once I tighten up some lines I'll be ready

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

You must be psychic.
    I've just started organizing the next AVALON today.
    It's going to be BIG!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I need to tighten those lines really soon then I have more tracks yet to practice

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

This should be your finger workout before your practice session bud

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

LOL I'll wake up everyday and spend an hour doing this in the morning LOL XD

Now I'm really motivated to TT and SL, gotta show I'm one of the best young pilots here

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Guys, I wonder if you can help me?

I am going to be making some compositions inside of Adobe After Effects and need the following 2 items:

The large banner logo for wipeoutzone.com - preferably around 900 pixels wide approx...

I also need the wipeout Arena log banner thing in approximately the same size...

I saw Hellfire_wz had put the WZ banner on some of his vids, and would love to use that one if possible.

The compositions are for the upcoming Avalon which blackwiggle is organising, and I am helping with in terms of making the teaser vids. Gonna try and make these AWESOME, better than the last, which was pretty good... I think I can do better.

Also, if anyone has any good quality video (HD like cyphers vids) with cool scenes in them, weps, BR's, shortcuts, tricks - link me them please so i can cut these up for the teaser(s) hopefully.

One last thing, I also need wipeout sound effects - if anyone has these, please link/send me these.

Sorry for the demanding post guys, just need your help

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

1) That video is ****ing awesome terra! XD
    2) You're free to download/use any of my videos, I can send you over video footage material without music and in full quality, but i'd have to make a torrent in order to send that over, cuz i've got quite a bit
    3) what kind of wipeout sound FX ^^
    4) Wipeoutzone logo; http://novide.ufohunter.net/wipeoutz...zone_claim.png

That HD video footage request applies also to me, feel free to send me stuff over, i'm working on sth

Cipher

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Aw bud thanks for the speedy response - and the help - and the kind words

I will download the logo thing now (it's a PNG file YEEESSSSSSSSS awesomes) and get to work on this right away... if anyone can send me the arena logo, it would be awesome also - but please seek permission from the arena guys, as they should know about this and approve of it.

In relation to your vids - would it be possible to cut them up into cool scenes? I require like maybe 4 cuts of each, weps action, BR action, shortcuts, tricks - whatever you think will look cool in the video. Gonna try and make it dynamic, fast moving, edgy, pacy, or something... I haven't quite worked it out yet, but once I have the footage, I think I will know what is possible.

Sound effects - namely weapons, BR's, curly saying "3,2,1,GOOOO" and other things that can help to make the video really have an impact on the viewer... make them itch to get online and play... that's my intention for the video.

Also, if you need any help with intro vids for your channel - I'd be honoured to help out you've put in a fair amount of time on bling brigade, helping others and organising as well as recording vids on that matrox thing... I believe you deserve some goodies for that, hence I will gladly make an intro thingy for you. Let me know if you need.

As a community, we are a pretty special bunch of people - we got some good talent here, skills, and passion for this - let's pool our resources together and prove that wipEout is alive and well... and kicking' it still !

Also, I recently invested in a ZOOM H2n audio recorder - its got a 5 microphone set up and is ideal for interviews, field recordings, and narration - so - i'm not promising anything, but - and this is a BIG but - I may narrate something into the video to give it that extra special touch.... that is, if I sound good on it - if not, forget it

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Haaaaah!!! Mosj! Do it! do it! do it! xD
    Can't wait to hear the mad man go crazy

And will see if i can't cut it up, might take a bit of time though, lots of stuff to go through
    I don't have much weapon action though lol, we'll have to race eachother a bit for that xD

Will look into the sound FX too, my matrox can do that shiz

As for the intro, no need mate, it's very kind of you, but it's fine as it is, i could make one myself with 3DS Max or unreal Cascade if i really wanted too, but bleeh, Youtube is a hobby for me, just enjoy putting up content for you folks to enjoy as well

And yes, we are one special bunch

Cipher

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Oh man, you are an ace thank you.

I don't need for you to edit the clips together, as I have something special in mind for their transitions in and out of each other. What I need is just the individual clips - if its easier for you, you can just link me the videos with time code so i can know exactly what part to cut up (I just hope the vids are not super large to download, coz I'm running short of disk space - yeah i know the feeling too bud).

Of course, it would save me much trouble if the clips were already cut and ready for insertion into AE.

I leave it in your hands

(btw, I didn't know you knew how to do 3DS Max / unreal cascade - you crazy dude and me lovvin'dat )