Thread: The Wipeout HD Cup

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

well thank you guys for answering to my call so quickly! Triboy that's exactly what I'm talking about, I mean slowly but surely spread the info through the internet, and local communities. I'm French and I know how much it can be difficult to understand something here, but hey, why not moving some mountains in the next few months uh?

First basic step is to gather the maximum of people here, old guard, new aces, and most important the people who are just playing wipeout HD casually but frequenting these boards; guys our motto will always be the same, right from the start; "The most important thing is not to win but to take part!"
    Would be more than awesome to motivate some wipeout ghosts too, like Wellington, Pirah, Kingheim, evolite, well you see the missing pilot thread lol.
    In the meantime, I'm trying to set up a group of "community managers", simply based on the organisation at the avalon cup; I mean Darkdrium777 helping me with his nice board, and lots of people like Saturn or others giving a hand from time to time, answering in the thread instead of me or dealing wth a few issues and so on, you get the picture I think.

Oh for sure, I have an idea of what could be needed for this project :
    -pictures, like ONlock said (ONlock will try to help me during his spare time), boards...
    -teasers about the wipeoutZone cup
    -Communications through the internet gaming boards (even officials sony boards) all over the world

Arh enough with this crazy **** for now. Oh just wanted to finish quoting Rob ...

"We are fast. We are unique. We are nine." (this for the old legendary guard )

The WipeoutZone cup Project
    ALL INFOS HERE
    Last edited by kanar; 20th September 2010 at 07:51 PM.