Thread: Watering down the Class to win...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Default Watering down the Class to win...

I don't know if its the right term or figure of speech to describe this, but anyway...

I find it sooo childish that the host passes from Phantom to Rapier, or (s)lower Classes for that matter, to win against someone who's on a considerable streak or just to win straight away. Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to be the WipEout police and tell people what to do. But when it's so obvious, when i'm on a winning streak, i see more and more people do this. Don't know if it's been going around since a long time. Also, i can understand when the host is a newcomer or a low rank, low experience pilot. But when someone do this move, i just think it's kinda lame. Even more if the host is an outstanding pilot, starts the race right away, without giving people a chance to change ships...

Not trying to be deliberately offensive to anyone, but that's how it appears to me.

I find it worst than rage quit actually. I don't make a big fuss out of it though, it's nothing dramatic. And you people, how do you react to this?
    Last edited by Kyonshi; 7th September 2010 at 01:23 AM.