Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nerves!

why are so many wipeout players p**s heads i cant even play straight when im sober but then again i dont play 100% sober as im a red wine lover but i wouldnt say i get drunk just cosey curled up in a chair with a blanket around me..

some mathematics to make sence of all the bs....

drink+music+game=fun

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

When I first started playing Pure, and then Pulse online, I was a total case of nerves, hard to race with a shaky PSP, LOL! Eventually I relaxed a little, which really helped my racing, then I got to the point where I'm so relaxed while racing that I zone out of the game, not paying full attention because I'm thinking about other things on the side, and let me tell you that doesn't help your game at all.
    So I'm sayin' a little case of nerves goes a long way, so long as it's not at one extreme or the other.

Talking

I remember asayeah (arnaud) crying when he first played me on his first trip to America. I think it was nerves

PSN ID
    Pure2097

I have to say the only time I've ever had a case of nerves was when I raced yeldar for the first time. I didn't know what to expect other than him zooming away.

As it turned out I held on to his tail for a couple laps and kept 5 seconds behind

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    I remember asayeah (arnaud) crying when he first played me on his first trip to America. I think it was nerves

Cheeky burger (blighter/burger it's the same ) !
    Al I cried watching a feisar 2097 über powered by gameshark codes extracted from your crazy brain, beating easily an original superfast pirahna on phantom :O

About nerves what can say Ben when you almost killed him by heart attack due to screaming so loud next to his poor ears !