4 14.29%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake id's (sub acounts)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    So because the tables are already corrupted leungbok you endorse the behavior of corrupting the leaderboards some more?
    So you would rather have the cheaters not exposed? Ak_Furtif glitched on two accounts, but tried to hide it to stay on top of everyone. You would have had no idea if nobody had told you.
    Or is it just because it's pirhapac

But yeah, that's my problem with duplicate accounts. Too easy to abuse, and if you're good and know the tricks, very easy to get world records on those leaderboards which aren't even moderated anymore I'm sure unfortunately There should have been some other control like IP logging or PS3 MAC address or something for better control. Though that would mean there would only be one player allowed per PS3 on the leaderboard, probably too restrictive (even though in truth there's probably not more than one player of WipEout HD per PS3 )
    However I have to ask a question: why are they so important when we have Connavar's site which is basically the same but without corruption?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    However I have to ask a question: why are they so important when we have Connavar's site which is basically the same but without corruption?
    A good point here !

But i can understand the concern of players with top spots on the official rankings when they see some alt accounts or glitchers.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

I tell you what i dont want to see Darkdrium777 is cheating elitist pigs out there ruining the game for everyone else, and destroying the integrity of the Wipeout franchise, and there is way more than just one person out there. What ive learned from you frenchies over the past two and a half years is that your congregation is a very secretive group. Ive only have heard one side of this story, leungbok bitchin about AkFurtif, Kaori bitchin about AkFurtif, Pirhapac bitchin about AkFurtif and you bitchin about AkFurtif. I wouldnt mind hearing this guys side of the story. Maybe if he knows how to use google translator he should come here on this very thread and explain this side of the story. As ive said earlier on in this thread adding glitched times via sub accounts or any accounts onto a leaderboard is still a crime, no matter what the excuse is.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Oh yes frenchies are a secretive connexion... who share a lot of tips and videos with lot of people !
    Nothing to add.

And for AkFurtif, after we just asked him for some speed lap videos, this guy told us he isn't french, and he hates french people.
    He's a miserable guy who live in our atrocious country.
    But he is able to go on holiday in other countries, and he was still back in our sectarian nation that he hates.
    Last edited by kaori; 27th July 2010 at 09:01 AM.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Not a fan of 2nd accounts myself. They completely spoil the leaderboards and ruin chances for other people to get high ranking times.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

100% agreed there DP. Thats what ive being saying all the time in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kaori View Post
    Oh yes frenchies are a secretive connexion... who share a lot of tips and videos with lot of people !
    Nothing to add.

And for AkFurtif, after we just asked him for some speed lap videos, this guy told us he isn't french, and he hates french people.
    He's a miserable guy who live in our atrocious country.
    But he is able to go on holiday in other countries, and he was still back in our sectarian nation that he hates.
    Bloody, bloody, good thing you where quick to edit your post there kaori.

Never said you folk where a secretive connection, i said congregation.

I still wouldnt mind hearing from this guy from his own mouth and his own writing as ive completely lost trust in the majority of the French community. Bloody shame tbh, was good for a year and a half.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

I haven't change the spirit of my messages, just revised spelling and grammar.
    Ok, so you said congregation like Freemasonry ?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

A congregation of people kaori is a gathering of people.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

who share a lot of tips and videos with lot of people !
    Not sure atm that new one will be released !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    A congregation of people kaori is a gathering of people.
    so we are all in a congregation here, WipEout Zone... french congregation is like italian congregation, or dutch congregation, or polish congregation... a small branch of the tree.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

OMFG kaori. Christ almighty. A congregation is a congregation, a group of people gathering, yes wz is a congregation of people, and wa is a congregation of people. There are congregations of people all over the planet in different areas FFS

PSN ID
    kgb1971

I can't believe this conversation has started up again, it must of been brought up about 10 times.

Honestly who gives a ****. Speaking for myself, as far as I can remember, I bought my PS3 with my own money, so I think I can do whatever I want with it. I could create a second, third and forth account. I would be well within my rights to stick it up my arse if I felt like it . What is it that people dislike about it, the deceit, the sneakiness, are people really still mortally offended by something that was happening from day one (which is nearly 2 years ago). Why bring it up over and over again.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Kigo, you said "your (frenchies) congregation is a very secretive group", I wrote "frenchies are a secretive connexion"...
    First you told it's not the same, and then you showed me the opposite

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by KGB1971 View Post
    I can't believe this conversation has started up again, it must of been brought up about 10 times.

Honestly who gives a ****. Speaking for myself, as far as I can remember, I bought my PS3 with my own money, so I think I can do whatever I want with it. I could create a second, third and forth account. I would be well within my rights to stick it up my arse if I felt like it . What is it that people dislike about it, the deceit, the sneakiness, are people really still mortally offended by something that was happening from day one (which is nearly 2 years ago). Why bring it up over and over again.

"why bring it up over and over again" ? guess !

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Kigo, you said "your (frenchies) congregation is a very secretive group", I wrote "frenchies are a secretive connexion"...
    First you told it's not the same, and then you showed me the opposite
    you using google translator or something?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

My brain, then Google just for some words.

PSN ID
    Wotan998

I have something to admit to you ... i'm chuck norris , it was me with my sub-acount .

Well said kgb1971.. I'll second that!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Do you remember the times when several PSN-IDs were blocked to access the wipeoutHD-servers?

During that time i was Danterich_clone

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

On topic please ...
    I can't vote because I don't like to say "it's good", or "it's bad".
    I find it bad, which mean it's my opinion.
    I don't like what we call with some wipers "ninja accounts" ... I was online once in a room and a Japonese Level 1 went in... he killed us all !!! They I got a message from PSN saying "Hi David!". WTF??!! It was currently one of my best Wipe-mates.
    So, I don't like it, imagine a beginer playing a level 1 wiper and get lapped. The guys cries, smash his TV with the Dualshock (awful controller... I mean, my dream is to smash it in the face of the engineer who conceived it)... and eventually jumps through the window. And we can't be sure he lives ground-floor...
    Last edited by Temet; 27th July 2010 at 11:41 AM.