• anyone for a pimm

4 14.29%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake id's (sub acounts)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Pirhapac's method is in the exact same manner as what AkFurtif (so i was told from other French individuals) did, using Fake id's (sub accounts) to corrupt the leaderboards, doesnt matter what the primary cause or the final goal is, its still the same thing, that is corrupting the leaderboards for everyone else, and deterring away newbies into the game.

Pirhapac's behavior doesnt stop other people from using Fake id's (sub accounts) to corrupt the leaderboards, however more endorsing this kinda behavior for attention seeking and instead causing more controversy and ruining the game for the greater majority of players in the community.

FINE!!! I'll stop using my Yeldar account and go back to Mr Phlanj

seriously tho i could understand if people want to have a other accounts because most people who i try to add have max anount of friends (mosnt of them WOZoners), so it can be understandable if they want more friends or if they wanty diffrent names for diffrent games, so i think its all situational to the person.

Me, i have ploppy1988 because for resons unknown i couldnt add funds to my wallet as Mr Phlanj.

Edit: i think i have made that yeldar joke before.....

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Phlanj View Post
    seriously tho i could understand if people want to have a other accounts because most people who i try to add have max anount of friends (mosnt of them WOZoners), so it can be understandable if they want more friends or if they wanty diffrent names for diffrent games, so i think its all situational to the person.
    Once apon a time that is what people did use to do here, create a second account with the similar naming to there existing one, for example, "angryhabib", "kanar_is_back", "kigoangelusracer", not being anonymous, to extend there psn friends list beyond the 100people user list that every one account is limited to. This also happened around the same time the SL server bug was out.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    Still doesnt give you the right to corrupt the race times on the world records tables
    The records table was already corrupted !! When he saw other guys (on sol2 like w5lx, philippe1970...) using glitches he decided to create an obvious glitch account to tell them : "hey glitchers, no way that you can be on top that easily, i know your little secret !"
    He waited a long time before using his 2nd account for that purpose, hoping that only one or two guys will know and use the glitch... but unfortunately...
    And i disagree Kigo, now that there's no possibility of a rank one on some tracks, there's no more glitchers appearing.
    i'll be a little off topic, now, but i just want to remind everybody here that Pirahpac discovered (and shared) almost every tricks and technics that helps anyone to be fast on wipeoutHD, he deserves more respect than that, IMO !
    About ruining the game for the whole community, i still see some hardcore fans trying to improve their times (SL/TT challenge of Dark_phantom89 contributes ), even on the known glitched tracks
    Some guy : Kieran-in-july polluted the multiplayer table during avalon ! Do you know his primary account ?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

So because the tables are already corrupted leungbok you endorse the behavior of corrupting the leaderboards some more? Or you just defending a fellow Frenchman? Its like Global warming, oh half the ozone layer is already gone its 2010, doesnt matter lets stuff it up some more since it is already partially stuffed up already.

Doesnt take blind Fredy to figure out who KieraninJuly was leungbok, was me using another PS3 to join the last avalon session, i did mention that in the Avalon Lounge multiple times, and KIGO1987 wasnt the primary account on that PS3 since it wasnt mine. Smartarse

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Bye from my friend lists !

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Fine with me mate

btw getting a bit off topic arent you.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Well just to get back on topic before this thread explodes into a slanging match.

What if you got a PS3 when you were 12 and named your PSN ID "FluffyPuff01" for instance, now your "FuffyPuff01" PSN ID is well known on the Hanna Montana online records but it's been a few years now and your 15, and your gaming diet has gradually changed to Killzone or Medal of Honor etc.
    You can't honestly start a FluffyPuff clan and nobody wants a SGT FluffyPuff in their platoon, it would just sound ridiculous over headsets in the heat of battle with things like, FluffyPuff take point or FluffyPuff take my rear.

Your going to want to change your 12 year old cutesy name to suit your new 15 year old [goth probably ] persona.
    Thankfully it's easy with the PSN.
    That's a bit of a warped "Out There" example, but you get the idea.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

With the amount of weird PSN ids out there. Most people CBB changing there first original account name, since they have grown up and gotten use to it over time.

Fluffypuff is a bit of a poncy psn name to have original for the person who made it

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I had just been sent a email with a photo of H.R.Puff N stuff in it and FluffyPuff was just a corruption of that image.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063907/