Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356
Results 3,551 to 3,556 of 3556

Thread: (SSGX Origins) Let's make a Wipeout game! This time for real!

Definitely number 3. But Iím swayed by WipEout, you donít have to copy everything verbatim

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Now that I watched the video I like to middle speed best (0.7s).

Youíd have to do more checking again in context (high-speed races against competitors and weapons, visual effects, fast-paced music and more detailed tracks), because a slow roll might bring down the intensity.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

You are right, as we add more features to the game, the balancing will probably change, it may be the case for BRs.

And what do you think about the ship physics and camera? It's quite different than ssgx from 2015. Did you have the opportunity to play the build?

Unfortunately I didnít so Iím probably not the best one to ask. But from what I can see it looks like a very solid behaviour

When are you planning for a public first release?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

We would like to release the first public build in December this year on Steam Early Access. It would contain SL, TT, online leaderboards, a couple of ships and tracks but all in very rough shape. The reason for early release would be to get some feedback and make the game more visible to the public. It's not a hard deadline though.