Page 355 of 355 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355
Results 3,541 to 3,543 of 3543

Thread: (SSGX Origins) Let's make a Wipeout game! This time for real!

PSN ID
    zero3growlithe

When it comes to Concept Art I was thinking that maybe something in a snowy environment like Sebenco Climb in WOHD or something in a darker environment with maybe some rain involved or simply a dark high tech city like "The Amphiseum". The snowy environment is preferred tho since it is easier to model Could be also something like Sol 2 maybe? I loved variety in environments in WipEout games so would be cool to have it too here so if you have any other cool idea let me know

As for normal maps and specular maps (these are maps that tell the renderer where and how much should light reflect on the model's surface) this is a rather wide subject, more than a half a year of work for a single person So maybe we'll focus on the concept for now.

Timezone
    GMT -3
    PSN ID
    BrunoGatts

What about a giant city landscape like it were on WipEout 3? (I mean, that Mega City Complex?) but something more Cyberpunk-ish, like giant skyscrapers and lots of neon around a night track.

It's an idea, what do you think?

PSN ID
    zero3growlithe

Well, if you'll model it then I like the idea Brun xd We need something that we can handle, since well, I see other team members are busy doing stuff for Ballistics NG so idk who's is going to create a Cyberpunk style city for us
    A high tech city as I mentioned above is a little too ambitious for us too imo but if there will be no other ideas then we'd need to think of someone to do the modelling :/