Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Doubles league again anyone?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Kaori was my doubles partner in Gran Turismo PSP on the GTPlanet forum. Began just before my banning here and lasted for about a month after.

djkyoto was my WOHD double partner.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    Im happy to do doubles again. What i do not appreciate is being used and then my doubles partner buggering off later on and not having the common curiosity to return PSN messages during and after events. This has happened twice with my, my doubles partner in WOHD as well as Gran Turismo PSP as well. One a Frenchman the other a Kiwi.
    Yah, that was pretty much my experience, as well...not fun.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Default Moderator Message

To avoid confusion, keep thread tags useful and relevant. They're not for personal jokes or jibes either. I'm going to start tidying them up in various threads as I notice they're now a bit out of hand too. From here on out I will also start making use of the infraction for abuse of the thread tagging system if necessary.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by LOUDandPROUD View Post
    Yah, that was pretty much my experience, as well...not fun.
    Indeed. djkyoto did it. But i really wasnt particularly pleased by Jonathan/kaori using me as a doubles partner and then discretely disposing of me, followed by never returning my messages on the PSN and else where also, really not a courteous thing to do at all, only happy to talk to me in the Arena chatbox when there where other people in the chatbox there.

Im going to be doubles partners with Ace-Flo this time, as he actually responds to the messages i send out to organize meets and races and doesnt dispose of me and buggers off when ever he pleases. What a good mate does

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

I wish there was a friendly fire feature in WOHD online, that would be good.
    Yes! That would be fantastic!

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

heh! Doubles sounds awesome!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

you can go with Ace if you want UB3R in the mean time. Prob wont get the PS3 back til August at this rate. or even later if its not repairable.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    LurifaxFlux

Sounds like great fun
    I need a teammate though

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

JKP & ACE, sounds GREAT! Thanks Kigo, I'll be honoured to race with you when you get your PS3 back but in the meantime, it's JKP & ACE...

Sheesh kebabs !!! You aint been racing long at all JKP, and now you're faster than me good thing your on my team innit?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

I'd be up for jumping into a doubles tourney. I've always found this idea interesting since xpand team warm-ups. Gotta settle back into a ship first, feels like I'm leaning Qirex. Dunno who would race with me though? I won't shoot you, I promise.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Indeed. djkyoto did it. But i really wasnt particularly pleased by kaori using me as a doubles partner and then discretely disposing of me, followed by never returning my messages on the PSN and else where also, really not a courteous thing to do at all, only happy to talk to me in the Arena chatbox when there where other people in the chatbox there.
    Hey stop, you talk about Gran Turismo PSP, a challenge (not online, just offline) on GTPlanet which was canceled after the first training race !
    How can you forget that ? Were you are unable to read GTPlanet forum ?
    I don't spend my life to play videogames, but when I have to play with friends (Avalon, Xpand, WipEout Pulse), I take the time to do it.
    You were miraculously unban from WipEout Zone, and you seem to neglect people from WipEout arEna.
    Now just forget and ignore me if you can't understand that. It's better than write ungracious words behind a PC screen.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Cheers KIGO , that's awesome kindness right there my friend! I hope your PS3 Gets fixed up as soon as possible man!

Me and you then ACE, this should be exciting! And please stop spouting your lies about me being faster than you its embarassing .

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by kaori View Post
    Hey stop, you talk about Gran Turismo PSP, a challenge (not online, just offline) on GTPlanet which was canceled after the first training race !
    How can you forget that ? Were you are unable to read GTPlanet forum ?
    I don't spend my life to play videogames, but when I have to play with friends (Avalon, Xpand, WipEout Pulse), I take the time to do it.
    You were miraculously unban from WipEout Zone, and you seem to neglect people from WipEout arEna.
    Now just forget and ignore me if you can't understand that. It's better than write ungracious words behind a PC screen.
    It was canceled at a later date. But it was a weekly challenge, after the first week you didnt get back to any of my messages on the PSN at all, the event was still going. I sent you more messages over an extended period of time, you still didnt get back to me. Anything would of been courteous.

Say what you want tbh. But at least i have the common courtesy to respond to every single message incoming on the PSN and here, and believe me i have alot of messages. Even when im busy i make sure i have the common courtesy to get back to and respond to peoples messages, even at times when i really do not want to.

My "miraculously" unbanning here has nothing to do with you not returning my messages when we where doing double races. Thats between Rob and I.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    JKP & ACE, sounds GREAT! Thanks Kigo, I'll be honoured to race with you when you get your PS3 back but in the meantime, it's JKP & ACE...

Sheesh kebabs !!! You aint been racing long at all JKP, and now you're faster than me good thing your on my team innit?
    Ill give you an update when i might get the PS3 back. It'll be well into August before any comes. Hopefully sooner. Ill give UBER an update too

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Can we keep keep this about doublEs matches please?
    Been enough drama in my threads this week thanks

Im planning on starting this in late august / september by the way, plenty of time to get it all sorted
    If you know people who play WO but are relatively inactive here, ask them if they want to get involved too!

Also anyone who had bad experiences with AWOL partners last time, if you'd like another crack at it this time, Ill try my best to get the race format polished, so hopefully whoever you pick will enjoy themselves enough not to bail on you this time

Shame it didnt work for you last time L&P, PROUDtoH8YOU with IH8YOU was such a hilarious team name
    Last edited by OBH; 15th July 2010 at 10:28 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Feisar31

Who was your doubles partner KGB, i forget?
    That would be me.

KGB, you should team up with yeldar before he changes his mind! Don't worry about me...

I'd be happy to help with organizing things again, although I doubt you'll need it. I can update the ranking calculator at least, if you still want to use that. Good luck getting Doubles up and running again!

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Ahh it was you who did that ranking calculator If youd be willing to post its formula here id love to see it.

Always thought it was an excellent idea, just never knew how it worked

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    I'll go with you if you're up for it KGB ^_^
    Yeah cool, no kissing though. I went out with a girl from a public school once, in the back of my mind I always thought she was slumming it. This will no doubt feel the same.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

HAhahahaha!

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Oh my word i lol'd so hard, i dropped my doobie

K, so its Uber-JKP and ACE-FLO, we dont have a team name though - do we need one? ANd starting in September? Aw... well does that mean that Xpand is all alive and kicking til then? awesome stuff if so...

Timezone
    GMT -5

Oh damn, starting in September? I'll be at school then and without a PS3 until I'm at home for breaks/holidays. Sorry, I guess I'll have to pass on this one. Good luck to the rest of you.