View Poll Results: What do you think should be done with the GREEN league?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • make all GREEN races 6 laps to avoid messing up leaderboards.

7 15.91%
  • Close it down

3 6.82%
  • Leave the GREEN league as it is

19 43.18%
  • Not Bothered

15 34.09%

Thread: GREEN League : the bane of wipEout?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Quote Originally Posted by AnErare View Post
    Indeed Leung, speed and cornering skill ftw!

Honestly Ace, you like to see players you can lap in a race? How is it fair to them for you to stay there and not let them finish a race? I'm slightly puzzled..
    SO you should be - coz that's not me mate The 1 on 1 examples were given by ohters in this thread, I just used them as expamples to rebuttle their point. But if you beleive me to be a noob hunter (sheesh) then in my defence I can quite easily prove that false. When Uber-JKP came to HD Fury, he was still learning the ropes, and ended up in a room I was in. Yes, I won. But thenI made the room private and actually went through a long and intense training session with him, showed him some things I learnt, like BR spots and weapons tactics etc - now he's better than me awesome...

Rest of your post, yes, You make a good point AnE but you say the GREEN league is not unfair - well for the thousands who don't know of its exixtence, try telling them that - coz I did and got an ear bashing, hence the creation of this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by amplificated View Post
    If you like weapons on races, what is the appeal of a good time? Isn't the best thing about weapons their chaotic nature that brings a bit more life to the game? Good times are a possibility, but I can't see them being a real draw for playing with weapons on. They're going to be different every race no matter how good you are with weapons...
    And that's the point - if you can manage to get a WR time like that - then you've proved something worth more than getting it in a GREEN race now right? What, you lot don't think it is possible? Andybob35 says it is and is willikng to challenge anyone and will do it in a Triakis no less
    Just shows that he thinks it is possible - and so do I... How do you think the recs were set in the first place when HD launched There was no GREEN league then was there???? humph - another hair joined together successfully
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 14th July 2010 at 01:03 PM.