Thread: Do all icaras players hate using weapons?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Talking Do all icaras players hate using weapons?

Apologies if theres a thread like this, but i couldnt find/remember one.

Naturally different people prefer different race modes, whatever it my be, but has anyone else noticed the large majority of players who dislike using weapons during multiplayer races are icaras players?

Im not having a go here , It makes perfect sense really, its the fastest ship, its low shield means much absorbing for BR fuel , and being the SL/TT king many players will be very much accustomed to racing with no weapons.

The bit that confuses me the most however, is im surprised how many people flat out refuse to use a weapon at all!!! Weather it be they feel guilty, or believe they are fast enough to not need to use weapons.

While Id totally agree with anyone who says winning a race with no weapons is 10x more difficult, personally ive always believed weapons require far more skill than they're generally given credit for (bar the infuriating bombs & mines of course), and as ive never really wanted to use icaras, ive always needed to be aware of this crazy fast ship that in the right hands is very, very difficult to beat with my mediocre racing lines alone.

But yeah, I was wondering you guys think of this? icaras and non icaras players alike. Think im talking rubbish?
    Last edited by OBH; 13th July 2010 at 10:41 AM.