Thread: Do all icaras players hate using weapons?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    I don't really think it matters that much which ship one chooses to use online. It's just that, a choice.

Feisar ain't fast (esp pre-fury) and Welly caned most people . As did wowo with his AG-SYS. As did *Insert PSN* with his *Insert Ship*.
    you must remember pre fury it was either icaras, or AGS? in the same vain as what im saying about icaras, its totally understandable why ags were so popular pre fury, icaras being the fastest, AGS (was) the best all rounder, but with a MASSIVE shield.

Wellington was an exception to the rule, he was a badman in that feisar

Take harimau FURY now, you said yourself its the most improved ship and all rounder, no wonder when we raced earlier 4/5 players were harimau.

Granted, if you are good enough with whatever ship you choose, you will be competitive, but dont you think there are some ships you stand more chance of winning / improving with?

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    Same with weps really, some choose to use them, some choose not to. I only started using weps recently. Can't really say it makes that much difference to be honest, not in the long run at least.
    That i really dont understand. How can being rocketed off the bridge on AP, or being destroyed in one hit by a plasma "not make much difference"
    Last edited by OBH; 13th July 2010 at 02:38 PM.