Ever since the 3.20 System update for the PS3, which removes OtherOS capability, I have not updated my own personal console. Avoiding the discussion of the reasons behind my choice, I'll simply say until I can acquire a second PS3 for $100 or less, I will never again connect to PSN through my own personal console... I can't even try AdHoc Party to play Pure against people.

As a result, any time that I have been playing WOHD online over the last 3 or 4 months, it has been via a friend's console, leaving me far removed from my normal gaming "comfort zone" at home, as it were.

Because of this (and other factors/distractions; music, social environment, herb, talking, etc), I have been playing miserably lol I just wanted to throw a shout-out to anyone who may have encountered me on the track and explain my terrible piloting hahaha

I also am still terrible at the 4 Fury tracks... So with these two things in mind, I offer an advance apology I know I've raced a handful of people from here on the forums, or at least they're names I do recognize. Maybe sometime down the road, things will change again- but until then, I guess I'm back at noob status >_<