Thread: Country Ship VS

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    icarasDragon

Lightbulb Country Ship VS

I was thinking that if countries are lucky enough to have a AG-Ship for their own (eg) Triakis= Aussies Auricom=US AG-S=Asia

That we could get players from those countries to use their respective ships and have a tournament (Would be quite interesting to see how any Aussies have mastered their own tank!)

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

It's a nice idea but it would probs mean 75% of racers would end up in Feisar or Icaras since (I think) most players are based in Europe.

Maybe?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    icarasDragon

Well with a max player limit of 8 it won't be to much of a problem.

OR we could have 'Ship Pairs"

Eg if the ship is on the same "Region (EU, AUS, US, JP) you must swap to it every second race

So

JP Player Harimau - AG-S

AUS Feisar-Triakis

US Auricom - Assegai

EU Feisar - Icarus

(If you win a race you can swap out one of your "Swaps" for 3 races EG EU player wins and swaps His Feisar for G45 for 3 races) (YOU MUST NOTIFY SWAPS THROUGH EITHER VOICE OR MESSENGER)

Far fetched idea but it could work!
    Last edited by icarasDragon; 11th June 2010 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Reasarched Dan Locke's thread about team nationalties

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Assegai is from the African Nations dude, far from America

Feisar is made in Italy but represents what could be the European Union is the distant WipEout future.

So in fact that means i would have to stick up with Auricom againt LEGIONS of Icaras and Feisar ships from Europe/UK or AG-Systems from Japan! I mean i like Auricom but thats nothing compared with AG-Systems or Icaras...

And we have to consider that no one would use Goteki 45 since Manaka Island is fictive Unless we have some players from Samoa, Fiji or Tahiti ^^ Almost no one from United Arab Emirates play the game, so surely no Mirage. I saw one player from South Africa, that would mean one Assegai. I saw one Malaysian player too once, so we would have one Harimau. Some Finnish and Chinese players could use EG-X. Among all of those, couple of Russian players are online and could fly Qirex in reasonable numbers.

At some point we could dream of a larger proportion of players around the world playing the next WipEout title and all of this could take place somehow

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Harimau is from Malaysia,and Singapore(where I live in) is a neighbouring country.I think a more appropriate grouping is as follows(as described by UN)
    Southeast Asia:Harimau
    East Asia:AG-Systems
    Western Asia:Mirage
    Central Asia:Qirex
    China is in Asia,so things may be different,though

Maybe it could be replaced with local users getting a bonus from their ships. So Finnish or Chinese users get an EG-X with better handling, UK users get an Icaras that's got better shields, and Americans get an Auricom that doesn't suck... sorry, I can't finish that one with a straight face. XD