Thread: What are your Top 3 favorite tracks and ships?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 12

Favourite Tracks

Sebenco Climb (Forward and Reverse) - For some reason I race better on this track compared to the other tracks... the triple barrel rolls coming out of the tunnel is fun to pull off too.

The Amphiseum (Reverse) - Favourite track from Pulse, looks amazing in HD, a fair amount of barrel roll opportunities (including the sneaky one at the first turn). Oh and those straights are perfect for plasmafying people!

Modesto Heights (Reverse) - The amount of detail in this track is wow, the track is tricky and challenging, which I like.

Favourite Ships

Goteki 45 Fury - Originally a fan of FEISAR because of Outpost 7 in Pulse, Goteki 45 quickly became a favourite due to Hellfire_WZ and his tutorial videos. The 10 thrust is a nice thing to have, plus the feel of the craft is just right!

FEISAR HD and Fury - Past favourite, I take this out on a spin occasionally, the 10 handling is there for when I don't feel like working those airbrakes. And because the ship is blue, and I'm obsessed with the colour blue!

Qirex HD and Fury - Don't race with this team often, but it's nice to pilot, has nice all round stats too.
    Last edited by MyNameIsBom; 14th June 2014 at 04:53 AM.