I'm still getting into HD fury as a whole...but so far my favorite circuit his Moa Therma, if only because I've been doing practice on taking on Rapier and Phantom and that is one among several practice tracks for that.

In general though, I'm just taking the time to get used to every circuit and naturally some are difficult. Sebenco climb is an obvious alongside Chengu Project. But with any approach to a racing game, I just need to get used to them with any given craft at a speed.

The only other favorite would be Vineta K as one other track I may practice and given it was on the Demo, why not.

Far as ships go, again since it's all new to me, I'm learning to get acquainted with both the regular and Fury ships of so far every team. They all have pros and cons, and I think If given enough time I could be a dominant force in any given ship if given enough time...

A ship I WANT to get good at is team Piranha be it the standard or Fury variants, it turns like a brick more so than (to me anyway) Triakis or Auricom, but it's got top speed, I feel if I can adapt and learn how to manuver with it on any circuit at any speed, I've got some honest mastery.

Far as what I prefer, Auricom is choice number 1, followed by Assegai, Icaras, Harimau, and Mirage.

Auricom given I have some remote national pride but also because of it's above average speed and shielding, with okay thrust. Assegai for it's handling and speed, and Icaras cause for me it's almost what I'd have for an AG team, although I'd compromise the handling in favor of shielding and a bit more thrust.

Harimau cause it feels like a nice fit and Mirage is an 'all rounder' with the Fury being a slight aversion but none the less a jack of all stats machine. But again, we'll see as I keep at the game.

Till then.