Thread: Hey looking to trade ...

Default Hey looking to trade ...

All i want is Elite Campaign Trophy for 60$ worth psn games or platinum trophy , just let me know whats your psn id so we can make a deal.
    Reason: i was half way through ECL but my PS3 got YLD and i cant bother doing all of them again.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I get messages exactly like yours all of the time from people claiming that they'll give me "$20 worth of PSN games for the Mirror's Edge Platinum," or "a downloadable game of your choice if you Beat Zico for me," and they're all spam.

Now you may or may not be spamming I don't know, but I don't think you'll find people willing to do this - after all, it requires that they give you their password for you to download the games for them = very bad idea.

Best thing to do is to get it legit - as you say, you've done it before, so you can do it again.

why in the hell would you pay 60$ for a trophy. Seems like you just want the account info for purchasing other games. Either way, I don't think anyone would do that if they think about it for a minute

i wont pay anything .. i already have account with psn games and they worth 60$

Also i can give the games 1st

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Go play some games, man! Trophies mean NOTHING.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Default Moderator Message

Indeed it would require sharing PSN IDs (i.e. password of at least one user), which is at the very least against the PSN's terms of service.

I judge this as spam - thread closed.