Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    terakihi

EG.r has to be my favorite team with FEISAR coming a close second
    NOT that I hate any of the teams mind you

Im a big fan of Fusion, faults and all

Mine would be:
    3rd. EG-R: Although it is a bit overrated in control, I immediately switched from FEISAR to this craft in the league races when I was able to unlock it. The weapon power is pretty good and has one of the best super-weapons in the game.

2nd. Piranha: No doubt the quickest craft in the game, it is a brilliant craft but too unstable for me and the shield power isn't that brilliant either.

1st. Xios: Well the best craft in Fusion imo. Stable, fast and fantastic weapon power this was the craft that was designed for the type of racing in the F9000.

PSN ID
    quicksaund

Piranha and Feisar.

PSN ID
    LightningRacer

If we're talking about performance, I'd likely go with Xios.

However, in terms of looks and personal preference, I'd probably go with EG-R, that ship looks amazing in all of its upgraded forms and performs almost as well as Xios and Tigron.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Totally agree with you, loved the ship and feel, I mean Xios! I think, it`s time to play Fusion!

stevie

PSN ID
    LightningRacer

Haha Stevie, I actually went looking for my Fusion disk last night! Annoyingly it took me over 30 minutes to find it only to realise my PS3 cannot play PS2 games!!!

By then I gave up because I couldn't be bothered breaking out the PS2...

I'll do it one day, or maybe they'll stick it on PSN as a downloadable and make my life easier (unless it is already on there and I'm completely oblivious to it!)

Mark

PSN ID
    madwiperII

I guess my fav from Fusion would have to be Xios. It seemed like a well balanced ship, with just a tad more on the top speed side of things.
    Wasnt to fond of shield drain super weapon though. As far as super weapons go, my favs were Nitro Rocked - Tigron, and Seizmic Field from VanUber. (still remember the proper names - thats pretty good!)