Thread: Only Fury music in my game?

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default Only Fury music in my game?

Hi, I'm pretty new to Wipeout HD even though I downloaded it about 2-3 months ago, I'm finally getting around to playing it.

I've noticed that for some reason, whether my menu is set to HD style or Fury style, the only music that plays in game is the music from Fury.

Did my download finish incomplete? I don't know why I don't have all the tracks. I hope I'm just overlooking some option somewhere.

Thanks.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

The Fury music simply adds more tracks to the playlist, so it should be playing both HD and Fury. Can you remember the names of the tracks that keep playing?

PSN ID
    PLazarou

I was thinking about this the other day. Usually I have a custom playlist running but I switched it to default for a change (was playing splitscreen) and I was sure it was only playing the Fury tracks - the immediately recognisable Noisia track came up twice during a tournament before I'd heard any HD music... I thought it was might have been because it was on Random... but surely it would randomise the order of every track before repeating?

But then I'm pretty sure I've heard old HD tracks since that day... so maybe I'm just going mad.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

It doesn't randomise every single track. There's one in particular on my custom playlist that seems to come up more often than the others.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Yeah, all the tracks are there actually, but the music randomize function is really messed up. It only plays a few tracks it seems. I wish there was a way to fix this cuz I do not like to hear tracks sequentially.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

this doesnt happen to me, but I am running HDFURY from disc. Could that be why?