Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Syncopia/Pure Four Time Trial Glitch

PSN ID
    AnErare, AnE

Quote Originally Posted by omracer View Post
    theres proof of syncopia online. i foudn it when watching the above video.
    That's exactly why he posted the video.. And why it has been mentioned before.

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Thanks very much for that Leungbok. Very interesting. The method I use is pretty much identical to that.

Looks like I've just got to keep at it !!

Do you reckon the same method will work on rev Modesto, rev Ampi and Rev Talons to get the other Pure 4 tracks ?? Has anyone actually tried that ??

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Yes, with various other tracks and everytime it's tech de ra reverse which disappears ! And you're not on the empty slot to go on syncopia

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I started an offline eliminator race on Syncopia yesterday. It was kind of a special experience since there are no weapon pads on this track. The only way to get points was trying to do as many laps as possible. Unfortunately, the AI-ships are impossible to beat on this track because they get more points per lap (7) then the player does (5). The only way to win would be to lap them all several times which doesn't seem possible because there is a rubber band effect on the AI. If you race really fast with several barrel rolls and a tight race line the distance is still constant, as if they would have been racing in the same speed. It was fun to try anyway.
    I also tried a single race in phantom speed against the Elite AI. I actually won on the first try! I don't know if that was because I already know the track really well. Anyway, it was fun to do a weapons off race.
    Has anyone come up with an idea of how to beat the AI in eliminator on this track? From my experience it doesn't seem possible to lap them and weapons are kind of scarce...
    Last edited by multibodydynamics; 11th August 2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling